Reviews for The Blessings of Heaven
TazmaniaLizard chapter 1 . 6/17
This makes me so happy like Daaaaw everyone is so in character and so wonderful, Amaterasu truly is a mother even to people from other worlds it's just so brilliantly put together. I bet Ammy is the fastest one Link has ridden probably would leave Epona in the dust in a matter of seconds.
OkonoMiyagi chapter 2 . 4/13
This made me grin from ear to ear. It saddens me to see such a great work have so few reviews, but I shall attempt to remedy this as best I can.

Your characterizations are spot-on. I could practically hear Navi flitting about, or Issun letting his mouth run, or Amaterasu simply pawing the ground in curiosity. The imps in Part 2 were hilarious, venerating that green rupee as if it were actually worth something.

I feel with a little more development this could have grown into a full-blown Okami/OoT crossover. Perhaps this is not the only time the two meet? Perhaps Link relies on Ammy in his time of need during the final battle with Ganon? Or perhaps Ammy finds her way into Hyrule, Susano in tow, looking for the one Issun called 'Greenie' to teach Susano the ways of a warrior from a distant land?

I'm rambling, clearly. I loved this, though, and am very glad to have found it.
madlink007 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
that was very good, I like how ammy just sort of adopted Link, I find it funny and it makes me go d'awww
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
That was beautiful ()
dale chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
good story,is it gonna continue or is that it?
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Aww, you Link and Ammy were great! And I loved the love/hate relationship that Issun and Navi had; it fit them really well. Great story!

Ailavyn Siniyash