Reviews for some things you can't disguise
Patpat chapter 1 . 2/3
OMG I have a new ship now all thanks to you ! I was curious as to what Buffy would have done if she'd been taken in The Walking Dead's apocalyptic scenario, and simply stumbled upon your story. Such a shame you made it a one-shot, there's multi-chapter fic material here ! And such a shame there're only 15 or so BuffyXWalking Dead xover... :(
Do you think you'll keep writting about those two ? I mean, Daryl/Buffy, it seems just so obvious to me right now. Cristal clear. And the way he compared her to Artemis, awesome and even a bit peotic knowing his personality. I really loved it !

- Patchan
JamieBraun chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
It was really good can you make more!
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Love it, you write some of my favorite crossovers. They always end too soon though!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was cute! I like it. Will you continue? *curious*
Moon Howling Banshee chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Could you please continue this 'verse? Please?
RandomGirl7453452 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love this! I've been thinking Buffy and Daryl would make a good couple lately. Just a few typos and you could probably work on making the fight scenes a bit tidier and clearer, but it doesn't really distract or take away from the overall plot.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
nice story:)
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this! So well written, I just love everything about it. I'd love to see a follow up, whether its them actually getting together or just some more slow progress. 3
Ryane chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I like it. Hurry up and update soon please.
Yodes chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Would love to see this continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awww... cute - I like the way you manage to describe them both in walker-fight, without making a fool out of Daryl (compared to the slayer).

I'll be waiting too (and watching you) 's'
dreameralways chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Cute. Thanks for writing.
Eva1983 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So good! I'm obsessed with the Walking Dead and with Buffy. Mix them together and it's like the best thing ever. lol
Kaoz chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
aww, this was sweet - except for the zombies, lol
i could do with some more Buffy/Daryl
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 1/10/2013