Reviews for Fireflies
pudin-chan'y'cherry-chan chapter 1 . 4/14
I love this story, i would love to read It un de POV of kakashi, but i don't know if you keep whriting
I'm your fan
Bri-Bee-WR chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
I absolutely loved this story! And I adored how Iruka tied it all together in the end!
Tsukimine12 chapter 23 . 9/26/2019
so freaking beautiful
Tsukimine12 chapter 15 . 9/25/2019
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Dx
Nath Tsubasa Evans chapter 23 . 11/22/2018
I'm in love with this fanfic! It was so sweet to see Kakashi and Iruka growing to love each other throughout their lives, how they met, how they met again and became closer despite the ANBU, and then when they could finally get closer as Kakashi and Iruka. It was so sweet and Natural and beautiful.

And I loved how you did Naruto's reaction here too! And this ending was perfect, him finally noticing all about his Kakashi, his ANBU. Loved it!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/20/2018
so cute and good
PerfectNezumi chapter 16 . 5/31/2018
I'm a little bit in love with the way Kakashi says, "No. I'm an extraordinary shinobi. You're an extraordinary person." That's a beautiful line.
Rain on a window chapter 6 . 3/31/2018
Reading this fiction again for like the millionth time, I love it so much, its probably my favourite naruto fic I've read.
bleedingangel95 chapter 23 . 8/18/2017
Love it! This was beautifully done!
Pinesterrrr chapter 23 . 8/2/2017
Much happiness.
Miss Watzername chapter 23 . 7/3/2017
This is the second time I've read 'Fireflies', and I can't help but be amazed at how beautiful this story is.
Thank you for writing something so brilliant.
Myreally chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Such a wonderful story!
I love Iruka and Kakashi! This story is probably the most accurate portrayal of the Will of Fire!:)

-Forever a Fan!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2017
Lovely story. I'm kind of curious what Kakashi's thoughts would be throughout their experience.
Agent Malkere chapter 23 . 9/8/2016
This was a delightful story from beginning to end, and I really enjoyed reading it!
Ameranthian chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Ah-ha, I see how Iruka got his first introduction to teaching. This is very interesting.