Reviews for Fireflies
Agent Malkere chapter 23 . 9/8
This was a delightful story from beginning to end, and I really enjoyed reading it!
Ameranthian chapter 7 . 8/12
Ah-ha, I see how Iruka got his first introduction to teaching. This is very interesting.
Ameranthian chapter 3 . 8/12
Ruka-Chan to the rescue! Yay, he's brave and honorable. I love his character so much. Thanks for this story that focuses on him and Kakashi so closely.
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 8/12
Ah! Little kid Iruka is so cute and sweet. Kakashi wont know what hit him! This is fun. I can't wait to see that happens next.
XLightningX chapter 23 . 6/29
I love this story
Stillnight chapter 14 . 6/19
That Kakashi's acorn comment cracked me up completely. I laughed hysterically for couple of minutes because that one particular Shippuuden episode came back to my mind... Which reminds me I really gotta watch it again. Kakashi was such surly but adorable little brat.
silentsum chapter 23 . 5/21
I only started this after it was complete, but seriously, this is one of the best romance fics I've ever read. I'm an Ace so I don't usually like romance oriented stories, but you play this out very well. It was subtle and slow, but also sudden. I love Iruka's understanding of others and his methods of dragging Kakashi out of his shell. I appreciate a story that can keep it to one person's perspective too. It keeps you wondering about what others are thinking. In some ways, I know it can be harder to voice other characters, but it is also easier to write out other people's perspective instead of hoping it's understood or figured out. You did Iruka's perspective so well that I didn't miss that. Such a great job. Keep up the writing! You are a very talented person.
theHidden1 chapter 23 . 5/20
I loved reading this fic. Its so good. I was grinning like a fool at this last chapter. It was so perfect and sweet. I love that you didnt rush into the romance and you took your time with the story. But you also skimmed over the timeline so it wasnt unnecessarily drawn out. It was wonderfully done and I enjoyed every moment of it. Great work.
SilvasPrickle chapter 23 . 3/3
Wonderful :D
Thank you for such a delightful tale.
I loved how you started with a simple paragraph that sets the "when" and the ambiance. It is an ideia that I will be sure to keep in mind.
Just lovely.
Galaxia SH chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This fic was AMAZING. I loved it! And the end was just perfect.

You have a lot of talent.

Thanks a lot for writing and sharing this.
Ipomoea Alba chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is my favorite KakaIru fic in the entire world and it's going to take a lot to change that, if ever. I can't go into detail now but the writing was exquisite and the process of the story was amazing and made me feel all gooey and awww's and just -I don't even know. Please continue writing, you really have a gift for it!
Klaanvdia chapter 23 . 4/11/2015
Oooooh, I loved that.
It was sweet and charming and definitely something I'm going to want to read again. Thank you for writing it, you did a good job :)
Happy Writing and Reading!
HelleBelle chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
AcademySenseiIruka chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
this is the ultimate head-canon. it explains so much.
Raphlez chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
I love you anbu-san oh my goodness my heart melted I can't believe iruka didn't piece it together sooner haha amazing read :D