Reviews for More ABC's of Numb3rs
Evanescence2189 chapter 1 . 1/18
I just took the time to read your previous collection of oneshots and loved each and every one. Looks like it's been a while since you worked on this, but it would be great if you could continue! Numb3rs is one of my favorite shows, and this is my favorite fic-verse I've read so far, so thanks for writing. :)

Chocolate498 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Love the ending. Such poetic justice. Keep up the amazing writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013

Another wonderful brother story..
medchan chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh! You're back again! I loved your other ABC series, so you can imagine my delight at finding this gem! I hope you find time to continue it soon. :)
annabelthegreat chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
awwwww soo cute, need more love kidfics... sooo cute
Em chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You know what? I think you're a very good author! You should continue this!
Nonny Mouse chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like how you thread the action together with realistic amounts of reflection. These one-shots are like little bite-sized flashbacks of goodness. Fantastical and good to chew on.

B Word: Belief. Brave. Bold. Brazen. Belaboured. Bewildered.

But I really like 'belief.'
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Are you going to upload another story?
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
love you and your little Don and Charlie :)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Loved your last work, looking forward to this one!
Can't wait for your next update
accounting professional chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great story. I love how much that Don will always protect his little brother.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Weee, you're back! (Dances jig) :D
It was nice to read familiar names and places & I enjoyed the first of this series and I have no doubt that I'll enjoy the rest. And to match the happiness I'm feeling over your story, I'll throw out the word 'Blithely' just for the heck of it. ;)
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I loved this look into the loyalty of Don over his brilliant younger brother. Kudos! Please continue.
notsing chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So happy to see you doing this again. What fun, and what a good start. As to 'B' words, well, you can feel bad, betrayed, bitter, blue, blissful, bored, brave, bold, and brooding. Hope that helps!
judyann chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awww I already love it. OK can't think of anything of anything right now for words but I will think about it.