Reviews for If Secrets Could Kill
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
This would be a lot better if you edited it.
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
Oh my god I love it! I've never loved something like this so much! Write more Kel/Joren fics please!

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
Smm91 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Good story, I really enjoyed it! :D
Lotti's Lot chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
love it
Ilovenightmares chapter 23 . 12/18/2006
yes I'm declaring it hear this is going in my favorites and is never coming it out. You did an absolutly wonderful job o this. It was spectacular. I can't wait to read more of your work!
marshmello bunny chapter 23 . 7/26/2005
Wow, I have to admit at first I didn't think I waas oging to like this..but upon further inspection I think I grew fond of your writing style. It doesn't hurt that I like Kel Joren pairings. There wer somslight grammatical and spelling errors but the imagery was great and your writing style is captavating. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Randomisation chapter 23 . 9/14/2004
i like ur story! it one of the best k'j fics ive read! im addin it 2 mi favourite list. whoever the reveiwer was was a psyco!
Allimba chapter 23 . 8/19/2004
loved it, just finshed the story, it was great
Sailacel chapter 23 . 7/20/2004
oh poor cleon, he liked her. oh well i was never a K/C. but... don't we get to have any siren feedback? and you had the sparrows, go you! any way, it was a great story, but all good things come to an end. goodbye!
Sailacel chapter 22 . 7/20/2004
"I…I…I never killed… anyone before."

silly kel, yes you have!

um do we get to se the reactions of the friends in question?
Sailacel chapter 21 . 7/20/2004
okay now comes the tough part for you. you have to make kel like joren without being OOC. so he needs to be nicer for one, and do something admirable. THEN she can like him. *she is always allowed to think he's hot*
Sailacel chapter 20 . 7/20/2004
AND I'LL CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE

*slap* sailacel hits reviwer with glove.

-we meet at dawn. pistols.
Sailacel chapter 19 . 7/20/2004
joren is being a cutie pie. and i'm glad faithful has served a purpose of some sort because i was kind of wondering why you bothered to introduce him in the first place. plus, i want siren to do a flashback, just what happened?
Sailacel chapter 18 . 7/20/2004
go siren! go siren! go-go-go siren!
Sailacel chapter 17 . 7/20/2004
hhm it seems like sebastian was introduced and killed off too quickly. why introduce him at all if you're just going to kill him off next chapter. but i suppose since his mother is a goddess, he might come in handy in the future. w/e