Reviews for Thirty-Two Times
Leah chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Brutal, just... omg.
n chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This is beautiful and so sad!
Soohyuk chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
My favourite story in the Les Misérables fandom.
The other reviewers have already said it all why this is so perfect.
So I just wanted to say thank you and that I will probably come back and reread this story several times.
JadedAttitude143 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Hi I'm sorry I accidentally posted the review before I was done. Anyways, I have no clue where I'm going with this, but the point is you wrote a marvelous, super well-structured, super intelligent story, and it's probably one of the best Les Mis fanfictions I've ever read. So great job!:):)
JadedAttitude143 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was just absolutely lovely and perfect and heartbreaking and honest and brutal and unique and powerful and flawless. I loved every single word you wrote. E and R were so in-character, and you're dialogue was quite good. I'm sure it wasn't easy trying to write 19th century style dialogue, but yours was some of the most natural I've read in fanfiction. I could probably ramble on and on in the most disorganized manner about how good R's speeches were, and the way that their habit of sex came about, and how E never directly said "I love you" precisely in those words to R, and how E broke his promise to R and that was both ugly and beautiful, and that I loved the discussion of the Les Amis about the merits of love and making a family versus love for the country, and Marius and Combeferre's characterizations, and E and R's presents to one another, and I have no clue where I'm go
LostInWonderland72 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was...absolutely beautiful. It is stunningly well written and insightful, with gorgeous flashes of human nature and desire. It is most certainly one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. I think you have left me a little speechless, since I cannot think of anything to express my reaction to this work, but I can say that it is very emotional. All kinds of brilliant. Every shade of wonderful. Et cetera.

I take my hat off to you.
pessimisticprose chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was beautiful and heartbreaking.
I love how you characterized Grantaire! Perfect. I also liked how everyone knew they were together.
Perfect. 10/10
Amy chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
*LOUD WALES OF AGONY*
Cisee chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This amazingly, beautiful! You really captured a lot of different emotions with this story and you did a very good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Best fanfiction i have ever read for this pairing, just awesome.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I love this. So much. You have almost made me cry. There are tears.

Xela
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I...I just can't. It was smut filled yet beautiful and tragic. Much like the actual characters. Very well written.
fight-thedead-fear-theliving chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is such a beautiful story! I'm very new to this pairing, but stories likes yours make me happy that I decided to take a look. The characterization is really good, the emotions are strong, and the ending is so tragic! (but that's why this pairing is so good!)
Dawnheart98 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is the saddest most elegant story I have ever read in my entire life and I am crying so much.

"He has never seen himself a father; he would not bring children to experience the betrayals of the world he has known. Enjolras was raised wrapped in wool, blinkered to the truth, for many years; were it not for the reasoning of the great men written recorded in books he might have stayed asleep, let his friends stay sleeping." This made me have a lot of feels. I can't even. I love you for writing this story. Amazing.