Reviews for In Another World
jonathan chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
estuvo muy buena
icewolf chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Gohan is braver then he should be but other wise this is a good story.
Wilmi chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Heeeeeeeeey there! Sorry for taking so long to review! :/ .. Rather late than never I suppose... *FORGGGIIIVVE MEEEEE*

Hahaha; anyways, I like your take on this! Absolutely adore all the children! And now they are all going to get trained? Omw... The Saiyans are in for a treat! *insert evil laugh*

If I can give you a little hint (in my opinion :D) ... You are a great writer and I love your style, but I would looove to read more detail in your paragraphs; sometimes they seem a little rushed. :) Don't be afraid to stretch out a sentence or scene. Detail is something that really makes a story come alive and I bet if you add a little more, this story will be impeccable! :D

Again, good work! Can't wait for the next chappie! Don't keep me waiting for too long ;)
Ky111 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Interesting concept so far I'm really enjoying this story especially this version of Gohan it's like with his twin and now a younger sibling and not having Chi Chi's undivided attention he's actually growing up how he wants and acting like a normal kid not getting yelled at and being told by his mother what he has to be (as her attention is diverted between 3 kids and Goku).

I hope this Gohan will take his place as the strongest unlike what they did to him in the series (which apparently if you believe all the rumours was only done to appease the Goku fans). I wonder if you'll have Gohan keep his tail I'd like for him to keep it and I'm interested in how you introduce Vegeta and his back story to how he ended up on Earth before Raditz even turned up and who will the second Saiyan be if Vegeta is already on the planet.

I'm a little concerned/confused though about Sai and Marron how can they be half cyborgs as I'm guessing there mother has disappeared because she has been abducted to be turned into one. Not to say as full blood humans they can't grow up to still be strong as Tien and Krillin both became really powerful (even tho at the end like nearly all the other characters they got pushed a side for Goku).

Interested in if Gohan will end up with one of Bulma and Vegeta's children Bulmetta or Bra as I like the idea of him ending up with a Saiyan even if they are only half.

Anyway I look forward to seeing how events in this story will play out, until the next one.
dbzgirl1999 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
This was great! Please update soon!
dream lighting chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
That's new please keep it going love the twist add more soon ;)
dream lighting chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That's a twist in the show Trunks born early hope he and gohan sister get together please add more you've got me hooked ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
siguueee plissss sigueee continue is history pPLISSSSS
DragonStar22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
hey this sounds good so far ,keep going if you should check out my story on my profile
Brii-Chan14 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I like UR story but how did b/v have three kids
sweetgilda chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
looks very interesting history, and I want to see that happen now with the arrival of Raditz and Bulma and Vegeta when re-find, Greetings