Reviews for If Thoughts Could Kill - Tagline
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 9/3
Great story! You do a great job of portraying the beginning relationships among Billy, Lee and Amanda. It's a terrific addition to the episode.
SilverCorvette chapter 1 . 7/19
Great wrap-up of this episode ! I thought the tag in the show was lame - surely no-one would have wanted Lee to have to spend more time in a hospital after the experience he just had.
cyndergator chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Great tag extension for a super episode! I love how Amanda already knows Lee so well in this epi and your addition is nice. Thanks for writing
CAT217 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Very cute. I think it is perfect how it flows from the ep to the fic. Well done.
adare1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Great tag! I love the characterizations.
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Good tag to the episode. Makes sense and was enjoyable to read. Always wondered what happened when she left that room./
Laura chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
One of my favorite first season episodes. I really like this story. Will be looking for more stories from you. Well done
LaCorelli chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was a nice tag to the episode. I think I especially liked the moment when Amanda realized she'd stolen an ambulance, and it seemed very in character for her to insist she really was just lucky, even though it was her intelligence and tenacity that really saved the day. It all felt very right and in character for this early in the series.
tvgal97 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Nice extension on this episode. I enjoyed it.
Loretta chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
nice story
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love your tag extension. I never like it when a show doesn't quite show you those details.
nancyh chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Good story. It wrapped everything up nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013