Reviews for Taking Your Place
peaceout0311 chapter 7 . 4/11
I cried man I cried. It was so beautifully written. Please write more.
Pjohoo10 chapter 7 . 4/9
Please continue this was amazing. You captured the characters personalities perfectly, in my opinion. This has great potential and is a great storyline to work with. Hope you do.
aly chapter 7 . 1/29
YOU TOOK ME ON AN EMOTIOMAL ROLLER COASTER AND ABANDONED ME! WHY NO SEQUEL!? Seriously, though, God damn. Great job. I straight up cried.
Dante 101 chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
This was so good and realistic! You MUST write a sequel!
mysterious.girl chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Um I think im dehydrated. DO YOU HAVE ANU IDEA OF WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH? It's 1am and IM SOBBING SO LOUDLY AND DOING THE HYSTERICAL GASPING FOR AIR WITH TEARS STREAMING INTO YOUR MOUTH THING. Help this is not fun.

On the otherhand absolutely stunning, the funeral scenes . amazingly written
nooni19 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
A fantastic fic, great to read
nooni19 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Omg what a mean ending, but soooooo good!
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Wow, i am glad you continued this fic
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Omg great first chapter
JagerBomb1818 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I am really glad that the ending was so awesome. I hope to see a sequel sometime soon. Keep up the good work
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Thanks for not killing Reid! Goodness I was so sad until I read this chapter. You are a very talented writer:-)
guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Sequel, sequel, sequel!
nsheldonb chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Please make this a sequel! I would hate for this to just be the end. I absolutely can't STAND cliff hangers!
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
OMG that was amazing, and the funeral had me in tears. I hope you do write a sequel. I was riveted. I read it all in one sitting. Thanks so much for sharing. xo
LoveWritingStories chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Make me cry why dont you! Can I just say that I like love you! You like my writing and I LOVE yours.