Reviews for Same Love
Phoenix0725 chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
I kinda expected Garp to react that way. I never really liked him...

The preview of the next chapter really left me eagerly awaiting more, whenever that may be. I hope that you're alright, and the you plan on continuing your amazing stories!
Phoenix0725 chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
He wouldn't have kissed you back if he wasn't gay, Marco! Just get on with it *takes a bag of popcorn and waits to see how this will end*

What no! Don't delete this story! It's amazing and really well written and in character and all that other stuff that I won't mention because then this review would end up really, really long. Your writing is amazing- never let anyone tell you otherwise!
Phoenix0725 chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Rouge is like the best mom ever! And I completely understand why Thatch thinks it's not normal to catch the 5 AM train. I have trouble waking up at 6:20 5 days a week, let alone at 4:00!

That kiss... that kiss! It was so adorable that I am at loss for words :D
Phoenix0725 chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Oh, Thatch... you just /had/ to mention Marco's age XD

Ooooh, pick-up lines. I like where this is going!

Awww, Ace- the damsel in distress. Don't worry, Marco will save you from being crushed by the butts of strangers XD

The narcolepsy attack was much appreciated!
Phoenix0725 chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Ooooh, I love Imagine Dragons! They're my favorite band, and I know most of their songs by heart! And Marco is so sweet 3
Phoenix0725 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
That was both heartwrenching and adorable at the same time!
Phoenix0725 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
You're making Ace suffer! I want Marcoooo! *starts whining* Ace needs some love!
Phoenix0725 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
And once again I see that you find the need to torture Ace. But this story's gonna have a happy ending, right? Riiiight?
SkittlesTheUnicorn chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Another lovely chapter. I figured Garp would be the one who disaproves. I mean, he was always telling Ace and Luffy to be marines despite what they really wanted so it makes sense that he'd be unhappy with something like this. He probably had an idea of Ace having a good career in a specific field and having a good wife and raising children in a good home, so anything that doesn't fit that isn't "right". Which is ridiculous, but that's just how some people think. I actually teared up a little bit when Rouge and Luffy were encouraging Ace and Marco. I'm such a sap. And holy jesus I am so excited for the next chapter. I can tell it's going to be great. XD I know that it's been a while (and I totally understand, I mean Life kinda likes to slap you in the face sometimes), but I look forward to reading more of your work when you're able to update! And I don't know if I've said this already in one of my reviews, but thank you for writing this amazing story! Seriously, I love it. Oh, and have a fabulous day! :D
SkittlesTheUnicorn chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Another great chapter, even if it's short. The length did not make it any less adorable. I love that Marco was being insecure in this, it's so cute! X3 That last part was so great, oh my god. Now I wanna see what cheesy pineapple tastes like... XD And the last line was so adorable. And OH MY GOD DON'T DELETE THIS STORY. It's amazing, and YOU'RE amazing for writing it! I love reading it, and I'd be sad if the reason you stopped writing it was because you didn't think it was good enough. Well, I'm telling you right now that this is FANTASTIC and I love every sentence! :D And besides, the important thing is that YOU enjoy writing. It's impossible to please everyone, so as long as you're happy with it, then that's all that matters. You have my support! :)
SkittlesTheUnicorn chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Oh my god, you are killing me with sweetness. I don't care if it's corny, that last part made me so happy, like oh my god I'm such a sap. And their promise was insanely adorable. And lol at Thatch. His poor hair... XD Another great chapter! I loved it! :)
SkittlesTheUnicorn chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
This chapter was so cute, I love it! It's a nice little fluff fest after the depressingness of the first two chapters. But I still loved those chapters too. Seriously, I almost cried. This is a great story, seriously. I love the message behind it and everything about it is just amazing! :D
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I love this fic. it's so cute and funny. hope it continues and is not abandoned.
Vegetable of Darkness chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
This is pretty damn cheesy :D But I'm curious :3 Î wonder what plans garp had for ace...?
Reddiamond29 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Holy crap, that was so sweet! Keep going, I want to read the rest!