Reviews for this game of ours
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 2/2
There aren't many Lu centric LxC stories so thank you! I really loved this.
Devildream69 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Absolutely delicious. Wonderfully well written. I'd love to see more from you.
tsevca chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
it has one big cloud over itself. cesare would never touch his brothers wife. juan did it because thats how he is, only cares about himself, he showed it in every scene he had. cesare is different in this. hed die for his family.
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I like the theme. But some small things seemed out of order. Cesare would never in anyway be "rough" so to speak with Lucrezia. I feel like Lucrezia is portrayed as very innocent in the series even if she may have wished horrible things on her brother. I liked the addition of Lucrezia's notorious ring used to poison drinks at parties and dinners. No errors in grammar or spelling that I noticed, good form but I'd have tweaked the atmosphere of the love making scene slightly.
LBF chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Excellent! I love Cesare and Lucrezia stories.
empirex chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is an incredibly well-written piece of fiction. Both Lucrezia and Cesare are perfectly in-character. Brava! I hope you'll write more.
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Ooooooh my gooooosh, that was so good!
Marquesa chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh, this was lovely. I liked it very much, and it feels very much like them.
KatieR chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh, fantastic. I've written two sex scenes for my story (Anne Boleyn and Thomas Cromwell of "The Tudors") and appreciate how hard it can be to make the language natural! This was perfect. 5-star love scene!
McAddicted chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That was deliciously sinful! Loved it!
Meegan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
*drool* this has been my exact daydream for ages, if only if only we could at least see a kiss I'd be happy but scary just how precisely you caught my thoughts :D so deliciously dark and on point!