Reviews for Genealogy
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
Love love this!
CaptainJSparrow23610 chapter 2 . 3/17/2019
So good! Best ROTG story I've read in quite some time!
Koren chapter 2 . 1/17/2019
I had to fight tears reading that second chapter, it was just that amazing and very heary felt. Makes you wonder what unknown hero's could be found in my own family history.
loverofbooks14 chapter 2 . 12/26/2018
This is a heartwarming fic. I loved it
Gwntan12 chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Only problem I have here is that there wouldn't be any photos of Jack since photography was only invented in the early 1800s. At best, he would have a painting, but I highly doubt that.
avidreader chapter 2 . 9/20/2018
I love this so much maybe Jamie can tell his friends that believe in jack he has a great uncle in a guardian.
AkaDeca chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
Loved this!
AkaDeca chapter 2 . 7/19/2018
This was marvelous! It actually made me cry. Beautiful!
Rabbit887 chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
oh that was beauiful, Im crying ahh
marketeerbubbles chapter 2 . 6/12/2018
Thats awesome! I REALLY like this story!
Keep or Delete chapter 2 . 5/13/2018
Huh... Never thought about it that way.
That makes sense to me.
Delete or Keep chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
But Jack is his great-great-great-great...*many greats later*great granduncle. How can Jamie be his direct descendant?

*I'm just curious. I love the idea, by the way. Jamie does have some uncanny traits that could link him to Jack Frost's ancestry. More obvious examples would be hair and eye color, but other examples include face shape, skin color, cheek tone, eye shape, hair consistency (both have a lot of volume, probably a evolutionary trait gained from living in colder environments), nose shape, and perhaps even facial expressions (though this might be from mimicking observed behavior, I'm not a scientist). Thank you for writing this.
YokaiAngel chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
magnificant!~~~~~~
Jazebeth chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
even though it's short, you managed to make me cry. Good job!
erin holler chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
love it! how do you post it? im obsest about rise of the guardians!