Reviews for Fate
TheWindigo chapter 1 . 7/4
Hey! Since Chance warmed up and wanted Pyramid Head more why not make him sound like he loved it and was more willing. Also, it would be cool if Chance was turned into something like Pyramid Head and their children. Just some suggestions. Keep on writing!
Kidiu chapter 8 . 7/2
Wow, I thought that the back story was pretty epic. I remember being insanely curious about the plot holes in the Silent Hill movie, especially about Alessa's father. So I think the story here really fills in those gaps. I'm pretty blown away!
dearestxina chapter 1 . 4/1
You're writing is incredibly good butttt, the story turned to shit.

I stopped reading honestly after the first five chapters.
Not really familiar with who shieshiro or whatever is,
i thought this was going to be a chance x pyramid fic continuation,
the complete change of chance's character seemed too oc as it prob lost the interest of alot of other people who had read chance first.
i mean the sex is great and all but, the whole mutation of him turning into the very monster of silent hill practically was like he was just another nurse character but...it's only my opinion.

You're writing is really good, your attention to detail and usage of vocabulary is a really smooth and a fun read, butttt the story ended up being...bleh..
dearestxina chapter 8 . 4/1
eh...
Trinity Emerald Mitsu chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Wow... This is by far one of the most amazing horror stories I have ever read. And I just love how you portrayed Pyramid Head, you didn't make him all touchy-feely, you didn't reveal his head. You still kept him as a dark, menacing yet sexy monster he already is. But now, I'm starting to ship him with Chance, whom I have also grown to love. Although the fact he has no one but Pyramid Head is dark, I like it that way. Sigh... I feel so empty after finishing this. In fact, I crave for more. But sadly, stories do get ruined if you try to drag it up more. Maybe you'll make one in the future? Ugh, I'm being too hopeful. But as said earlier, this is a very dark but amazing story. I just love it wholly. Does this make me a sadist? Well, no surprise there.
Nasty-fox chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
:/ it become rather shitty story when you follow the others requests. It allways do.
xVentressx chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
So,messed up.I'm glad I read it:3
But I also am disappointed that I read it NOW.I've raised my expectations!And now I'm quite sure I won't find another fic of this caliber!D:
What I didn't like at this story was... attitude was annoying, he was acting like a total smut is so much better when the uke doesn't totally submit!But he was all like: "*spreads legs*Fuck me James!",and that was no fun!*whines*
Overall,the story idea and the way you wrote it was totally goes to my favorite list:3
Darkdolly chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Heee heeheeheee This was almost as fun as "Chance" It really was fun! Thank you for the story and I can't wait for the next "Re-encounter"
-Deb Coop
Unkown Being chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Huh So Cindy Did Live

Ps This Was A Good Story Do You Think You Should Continue It Or Stop Right Here? And If You Do Is It Alright If I Can Make A Story That IS Connected To This?
Yumiii chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Awww it'd be a shame if the haunting ended there... but yeah, dragging out may not necessarily bring out the best of the story. Chance was pretty indulging enough, and I'm quite delighted with Fate, too. Ofc, a little surprise butt smex would've been fun, fufu. Time and place, time and place. -clears throat-.

Speaking of time and place... I'm curious to know how Chance ended up back in Alessa's childhood time(?), unless he's a fragment of imagination or something...? Being Silent Hill, everything's possible with mumbojumbo pastpresentfuture rocks, but yeah, just wondering. And where/what's Seishirou up to hmm... not that an answer is truly required - would be nice to know what cutey demon-boy's doing, that's all. Or planning. Either that, or I'm missing some important aspect of SH (only played 2, 3, homecoming, origins) for me to fully get the on-goings.

Nevertheless, this is one sicko who has thoroughly enjoyed Chance and Fate *thumbs up* I shall go back and re-read them cos I miss it fufu...

can I say awesome story? because i love it on multiple levels i cannot fathom it myself X3
Beloved Creature chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Now that I finally have time to really enjoy your work all I can say in reaction to this is .god. That was GREAT! Seriously that was just magnificient! The way you were able to capture and put into words the absolute emotion in this moment before it floated away like ashes in the wind was truly fantastic. Keep up the good work and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Creature
echo2794 chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
I'm finally caught up! I'm grateful there's a sequel, after reading chance the other night. I'm loving this more and more. The excellently crafted writing style is only bested by the genius plot. I am very excited to read more. That is the downside to catching up I suppose, I must now wait to read more. Who knew I would go through all of this in mere days. I adored the characterization in this chapter. Sei grew on me, and chance is lovable as always. Everyone is wonderful. Please continue soon, my need to learn more is undying.
Unkown Being chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Poor Cindy
Yumiii chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
Ahhhhh I can't wait for moooreee *w* what happens next? 1/4 of the planned writing? I hope the other 3/4 comes to you soon! (and , ofc)

-yumiii
Unkown Being chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
That Lie Kindof Reminds Me Of That Doctor Who Christmas Special.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »