Reviews for Watching The Heavens Cry
Neko Milly chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
This was sexy AND hilarious. This is one of my favorites. Keep em' coming, Andra!

(By the way, I finally commented. You know who this is right?;) )
Animelady 12 chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
I can't wait good luck my the force be with you lolz
loverofakatsuki chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
WHAT!?

You really trying to kill me now...but i guess i understand :-:

(giggles like mad) kakuzu stalking her mom...just the idea is funny ;p
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Good luck! I hope the sequel comes along well, because I really enjoy this story. And I really can't wait to read about Kuzu-chan stalking Sarianah's mom... That would be majorly creepy. Pein x OC is good, and I like Kisa x OC. Continue! Meow!
Alyce DreamEater chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
GOOD LUCK! And YYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! SHE'S GONNA GET CHASED BY ANIMALS! I want to see the Akatsuki's reaction! Keep up the good work!
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
. . .*head bang* I have mixed emotions here. All I can say is I hope you get this sequel up soon. As for semester exams mine start tomorrow and last for three days. On the bright side the third day is my last day at school. I hope you pass too so I wish you luck indeed. Anyways, I hope you aren't screwed and just remember when you're going through that you better pass because you have people like me rooting for ya. Don't fail. Haha, anyways hope you get all this sorted out. See ya.
The-Akatsuki-Maiden chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
I can't wait _ Good luck on your exams :)
JashinIsABangWithPercings chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
please update !
chibipandagurl chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Lol love her reaction to Kakuzu. I'm dying. XD
Uchihagetsu-san chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
I like it! Keep up the good work and update soon!
-U
Alyce DreamEater chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
He should have said something when she started to take her pants off! DIPSHIT! Love the story!
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Oops my ass. You loved it Sharky, don't deny it. Short chapter. It's unusual, but I'm pressed for time, so I'm not complaining. Meow!
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Pfffft. XD I just like bust out laughing both when she thought Kakuzu was the boogeyman and when Kisame walked in on her. That was just great. This chapter overall was humorous and amazing. Great work, I love it. Keep up this awesomeness. See ya.
coolseal9 chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gosh they are too much. Poor girl can't get privacy.
loverofakatsuki chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
*wipes away tears*

I literally burst out laughing when she saw Kakuzu and then switching the light off and then back on again to make sure she saw what she saw.

NO clue why that struck me so funny but it did, even more when she shouted 'boogeyman' and he WAS there XD

He IS real!