Reviews for You will not escape
Shaun the Rabbit chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Awww poor Tetsu
puruku chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Loved to know Kuroko's part
iKitsuNeko chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Aww! It's going be great for now on then - now that they are back together. Haha!
iivogelchen chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I really liked the first two chapters, but the last one was a little eh for me. I don't know. If anything, i feel like Kise would definitely be in love with Kuroko instead of being unsure.
Toyami chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Looking forward to the fluff now XD

Liked the first part so far although it was kinda hard for the two of them ;3;
Dariahn chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
yay, waiting for next part cuz story is cool.

Thank You!
iKitsuNeko chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Aww, Kuro love Kise. That's why he quit basketball. Poor him. Must be so hard containing his feelings like that. And Aomine! He's so kind :3
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Huh, this went into a different direction then I thought it would, but that's interesting! :D
Toyami chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
OF COURSE I LIIIIIKED!

And I would even like some mooooore! ;A;

Kurokocchi was so SWETT! Although this poor lil' one doesn't think that Kise-kun would like him too, now would he? *sigh*
But this kind of story is interesting
I like the idea that Kurokocchi leaves Teikou because of Kise-kun xD
(It's somehow stupid of him because Kise-kun is fond of him SO MUCH but also understandable that he's afraid ;_;)
Argh next chapter, please! ;A;
Can't wait for more to know what'll happen next 3""
Bree chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
ASKDFJSLKDJFSDF OMG maybe because I was listening to "Thousand Years" love song thing from somebody's blog while reading this but THIS HIT ME SO HARD AAGHAGHD. Please upload Kuroko's sideeee omg bless
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
kikuro :D
your kise was so cute XD
i would love to read kuroko's part too :3
iKitsuNeko chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I want to read Kuroko's part of the story! There must be a reason as to why he left Teiko (in your story I mean) And poor Ki-chan! D': The suffering he got when Tetsu avoided him.