Reviews for A Heartbreak and a Half
Suzie's Q chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love Albus. I love him, I love him, I love him so much. Okay well, I'd love him no matter what you did. But he's so ... wise? Is wise the word I'm looking for? I don't know. I think it's wise. He's so sort of laid back and he just takes everything in his stride. That's sort of how I imagined Teddy, sort of at ease with himself. But I really like seeing Albus portrayed that way, it was really cute.

I love any next-gen Potter moments, so of course I loved this. I think I would have liked to hear a little more about Louis, just a slight bit more, but I understand that this is an Albus and Lily moment, so you make it work. I would have just liked to know why, or maybe when.

Okay, that's all I've got, good job!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love this. You know me; I'm not much for next gen. But I love this anyway. It's so… adorable XD
I have to say, Al's attitude absolutely kills me — the fact that he thinks Scorpius isn't someone he's "supposed to" fall in love with. SOMEONE TELL THAT BOY THAT GENDER DOESN'T MATTER.

"It's not a murmur and it's definitely not shouted, but it's a firm declaration." I love this. Because what it isn't is just as important as what it is, and you've just displayed that so perfectly.

…I was half convinced Lily was going to tell Al she was in love with him XD But for your summary, I was completely convinced that was where this was going, and I couldn't tell you why.

This is just lovely fluffy goodness and I'm sorry it took me so long to read!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww, look at Al being all big-brothery. I love sibling fics so, so much - especially with the next gen kids. Ah, they're so beautiful.

And, for some reason I really struggle to see Albus in Hufflepuff. He's just not Hufflepuff material in my head canon *shrugs*

I loved the gentle tone of this. So damn sweet. Great job!
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
beautiful and wonderful and wow. speechless.
sangkar chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So I wrote my first review to this in a hurry as I was getting ready for school, and I think this fic deserves better than that. :D

Like I said, the best part about this was that you wrote it as an Albus/Lily friendship fic more than the classic angstfest fic I come across. ;D It's so feelsy and adorable and sad at the same time that Al tries to cheer Lily up with the fact that Louis isn't entirely the same species, but they're cousins anyway. And wow I think you might've just inspired a new Al/Lily bromance headcanon for me. xD

One thing I wasn't too much of a fan of was the Lysander/Lily conversation at the start - the fic wouldn't have been worse without it, and instead just beginning when Lily sees Albus.

But I don't mind it; the rest of this fic is truly amazing, and I think I really like the Albus you portrayed in this fic. Great job!
sangkar chapter 1 . 1/10/2013

I really really really admire well-written slash and cousincest. This is amazing, and you took a look at it from a different angle, with the Lily/Albus familyness. That was really what made it so amazing and original. I lovelovelove it. Thank you so much! /favourite /hugs
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Nicely done, very sweet. I love Lysander's almost resigned approach, keep writing
Omg chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
omg omg omg so freaking adorable I might barf! I LOVE IT!

holy crap you are awesome and God, do i love you for writing this!

Freaking good crap if you ask me! ;)