Reviews for Somewhere Between Sleepyside and Amsterdam
Black Flower chapter 1 . 3/28
This is really well written wish you had carried it on.
FelicityQueen23 chapter 3 . 3/25
Please write some more, I really like your story.
TBJWFFan chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I love this story! Please write more.
ThoseTearsThatFall chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Oh no, you haven't abandoned this story have you? This is probably the best story that I have come across in this fandom! The plotline is really good, plus, you can actually spell and know how to use grammar! If you ever feel like continuing this, know that I will read every word with avid enthusiasm!
ps9906 chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Love this story. You always capture the spirit of the BWG's.
CJ JOHNSON chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
A.J.Fields chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
haha lol I was laughing my butt off at the end of this chapter
No One Has Taken This Name Yet chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Oh, I love your story so much! You've got all of he character's personalities so well, and you've got perfect grammer and spelling, which is something I won't read a fanfiction without. PLease update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE! And in Jims struggles let trixie be there!
daisyxduck chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Hi, enjoying this story so far, and I'm really looking forward to reading more, and learning what Jim's decision ends up being, I just have a couple of things I wanted to point out.

1)as MaggieJo pointed out, it is James Winthrop Frayne the ll, not the third,
2)I'm kinda wondering if Dan would have really not pointed out the smell, since he did think they had all been smoking it in book 19, the Secret of the Unseen Treasure.

looking forward to reading more, keep up the good work.
Amber chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I am enjoying the new take, with all that has been written it isn't easy to find a different direction. I hope you continue with this story.
crystalleigh14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Please write more. You have me hooked. Lol
Jimtrix chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
O my gosh u r AWESOME 2 chaps in 1 day! I love it was soo funny! I love this story!
Ealasaid Una chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
i like this story so far. I like how Peter belden is playing a big part in the story.
MaggieJo chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Honey is hilarious here! One quick reminder: it's JWF II instead of III. I have laundry to fold and I'm pretty sure I'll laugh when I find my ...brassieres.