Reviews for Electrifying Ash
EMOJI chapter 18 . 1/16
FUCK THIS STORY IS MOTHERFUCKING PATHETHIC EXCUSE OF A SHIT
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2017
So will there ever be an update?! It's been like 18 months! Almost 2 years!
Salamence989 chapter 18 . 10/9/2017
Hurry up and update
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2017
Luv da story, but a bit oversexualized. Also... No offense but ur sorta stereotyping black ppl...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
You turned this into something restarted really qwike
Ikiryo Zetsumei chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
But...the threesome...TT
zdeath01 chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
it seems like an crack fic on steroids now
Naevys chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
Hmmm... I quite like this so far. A bit random here and there- but then again it is a parody! And still very interesting, I thought the the idea of Ash's travelling partners all having a 'convenient' doppelganger was funny though all their names are lost to me haha.
Xlxxledgendz chapter 17 . 4/1/2016
Well that was the strangest chapter ever
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
Maybe have Cynthia and Elsa sneak into his room or something? Haha would want to see Ashs face then
diegokpo30 chapter 17 . 3/25/2016
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA, EL MEJOR CAPITULO QUE HE LEIDO EN MI VIDA, NO PUEDO ESPERAR POR MAS, ACTUALIZA PRONTO.
Gold Testament chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
*face palms* okay seriously at least change the rating to M and put in the action, cause now it's just cruel teasing to pervs. Also I can't tell if Elesa would want to kill Cynthia, or share Ash with her now.
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 3/24/2016
Okay your fic has the talk, change the rating and add the action.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Thunderus probably thinks the little guy would be a pushover.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
I think Surge would've changed his tune when he found out Ash saved a Shiny Electivire from poachers and gained a WINGMAN in Zapdos.