Reviews for First Encounter
Kcaelle chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oh, hahaha, you had me thinking something else entirely, that last line was hilarious. Love the teasing from Fili and embarrassed Kili. :)
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
*Snort* Too funny. Vastly amused Fili, embarrassed Kili...they make quite a pair!

Well done!
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That last line made me laugh SO hard. I did not see that coming.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
...What? XD Oh Fili, you're so cruel to your poor, sweet, sad, and downright prettily handsome younger brother!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
LOL! Poor Kili. There were some great lines in here. Two of my favorites were: "His brother would have got back sooner if he hadn't stopped to kick that tree. It was, by pure coincidence, the very same tree that Fíli had been hiding behind a few minutes earlier, but Kíli wasn't to know that." and ""Out of interest, did she mistake you for a particularly short elf, or did she actually know-" That last line is great, too. Thanks for sharing!
Mongoose Peasant chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful story, I had so much fun reading it!
MisikaChan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahhahHhaahha i'm in hysterics :D yes please moreees! :D
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Gotta love a little sibling quarrel. Very humorous.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Lol liked the fic
Carcy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Lol! That last line was unexpected, I thought it would be something about Kili falling for an elf. Aw but it's not really fair is it the elves have centuries, or probably even millennia to practise compared to Kili or any other mortal for that matter
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Funny, poor Kili.
happyday girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
hahahah awww poor Kili :D being mistaking for a short elf has got to do something to his Dwarf-iness :D haha this was really funny, like a proper brother teasing his younger sibling!
loved this!