Reviews for Aninut
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I LOVE this. I love the way you get inside Ziva's head, the way she interacts with Gibbs and Tony, the way she shifts from mourning to revenge. Love it all.
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Difficult. SCARY.

And the beauty is both of those things.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh yes.
I like this tag very much.
Love seeing some badass Ziva, and we saw a little bit in Shabbat Shalom but am hoping to see a lot more this next episode.

Lovely TIVA bits and Gibbs being Daddy Gibbs for her.

LOVELY
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Very well done nicely written. Will there be more?
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Great continuation story. I really feel for Ziva.
DragonRider122 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Too lazy to log in here. :P

This was extremely well written. I think Ziva was very in-character, and this certainly helped in assuaging all the feels I've had since Tuesday. Good job!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Gorgeous. I love the way Gibbs and Tony stay nearby, are direct with her (as she would want), and respect her need to do things her way. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Pretty good story except for the line about Eli's death being a power grab. Mossad isn't in the habit of assassinating its directors all of Mossads directors have either retired of their own choosing or have been asked to resign-without threats or violence. The longest term by a director was 12 years. Ten is now considered the most a director should serve- mostly to prevent the agency from growing stale under its leadership. Despite television Isreal IS a nation of laws and each person who is directly targeted for elimination/assassination their death MUST be officially approved by the Prime Minister. Research from reliable sources matter
Lipush chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I Love it. It is Ironic, really, that they chose to name the upcoming episode "Shiv'aa", a time which means to sit and relax and let yourself be embraced by loved ones in times of deep sorrow, when all Ziva would want (so like her character, being focused and not let emotion take over) is revenge, which is the opposite idea of what Shiv'aa really is.

It broke my heart to hear her crying for her Abba, and hold him and shake him, like she tried to wake him up. Cote did a great Job there.

I really like the work you did with this fic. I hope you'll make that multi-chapter, don't stop there.