|Reviews for Fighting Destiny|
| Weirdo chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Please make the chapters longer
| Zoney568 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I love your history! I don't care if this sequel is short, it's just incredible! :D
| EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Total spelling fail: You must rust, my child. LOL
| Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
What is Sams plan? Ohhhh this is gonna be good!
| Weirdo chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Stop with the cliffies
| ChopSuzi chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This is gonna be good. };)
Here are some of my ideas for future content (please note, these ideas are not connected to each other unless it has a subtext):
1) The walls in Danny's mind are actually there to keep him from taking back control. And all he'll have to do is break them down and begin the fight with the "Dark Raven."
2) What the "Dark Raven" showed him was to make him want to battle him when he wasn't ready.
3) His "parents" inside his mental walls are actually keeping him there and sapping his strength; preventing him from escaping and destroying the "Dark Raven."
3) After he begins the fight with the "Dark Raven" his parents and the wolf help him. He's able to manifest the ideas of his human family and friends and they help too.
4) Danny's Watcher is actually Clockwork (or a manifestation of him) and he contacts the Fentons, Sam, and Tucker, allowing them to enter Danny's mindscape and assist.
a) They meet his original parents and (after/during the battle) have things explained to them.
b) Danny's real parents' memory forms are replaced with his new family and friends.
5) The scene Danny saw in the viewing portal already happened and Vlad's dead. Well... FULLY dead. ...Whatever the heck he is... :/
6) (and of course the option EVERYONE hates) The battle with the "Dark Raven" kills Danny's mind and takes full control of his body.
a) Danny comes back as a ghost and kicks serious butt. }:P (I don't like this idea, but it's still an idea)
b) Danny's Watcher comes to the rescue and pulls Danny's mind back from the brink and helps him overcome the "Dark Raven's" influence.
c) (here's the one I loathe, but it's an enormous plot-twist) Once Danny's mind dies, he grabs hold of his life-force and yanks it loose, preventing the "Dark Raven" from completing its plans.
| ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh no! He has to get back his controoooooooooooooooool! D:
| Sam'sHelper chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This chapter's word:More!
| Reyow chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
:3 im the favorite :P and very good :)
| DB-KT chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Come'on Danny, fight him! FIGHT HIM!
| Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Cliify! NO! I love this story!
| jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
i have only one thing to say: he had it coming!