Reviews for Battle of Hetalia
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
Noooooo! Tino going to prison!?-de chi!
Please update I need 2 kno wat happens next!
Hetabee chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You probably didn't get to see my original review because I was a guest then, but I can not tell you how much I have enjoyed this story. It's... just captivating. The setup, the character motivation, the flow of your writing. Every little thing in this is exquisitely done. I... just. I'm at a loss for words. Really, I am not exaggerating a bit of this.

And can I just say that you're one of my absolute favorite SuFin writers? Because you are :)
UrFriendlyOtaku chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
How? How could this amazing story only have this many followers and reviews?! HOW?! It's a travesty, I tell you! This has got to be one of the most creative and well thought out stories I have ever read on , or ever. Just... I've never thought such an idea like this could work - for any cast of characters - and you so thoroughly proved me wrong.

Thank you for writing this, you're making my summer a real treat and it's only just begun! :3
absolra chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
I really like this story! It's based off of Wreck-It Ralph a bit yes? There are a couple places here and there that don't flow so well but all it looks alright. A little more description would be nice. You make the characters really come alive I think. Keep up the good work!
PurpleMousefurGomez chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
UPDATE NOW!
Please!
DancingOnRainbow chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
I have only one reaction to this chapter: ;_; Don't give up, Berwald!
Ratlah chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
;-; You meanie head. Why would you do this to me?
Darn it, I'm all out of tissues.
Whyyyyyy?
TheLumpyNinja chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
DOOOOOOOOOOOD :D

This story is really great, I love it! 3
DancingOnRainbow chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Situation is getting worse and worse, I have no idea how will they fix it! I hope that this is going to end well...
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
Of course he's not a virus, have anyone ever seen one being such a sweetheart?
Terra Saltt chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Started reading and couldn't put it down. You, my friend, are awesome. Everyone is wonderfully in character, their universe is believable and imaginative, conversations and interactions between the many players feels genuine, the growing paranoia from chapter to chapter is a wonderful build-up of suspense, you have a great angle on the kid playing the game (I want to beat him up, but at the same time, I get like him in video games a bit myself and now I feel almost guilty) and Berwald's love for Tino and vice versa has forced me to schedule an appointment with my local dentist because I think it gave me cavities!

I love the conflicts that have intertwined into this story and it makes for a very interesting situation. Berwald is just the guy to be so conflicted between his love for Tino and his responsibilities to everyone else, and him getting shoved into a position of power yet refusing to use it builds on his chivalrous side, which actually makes him stronger rather than weak. The impulse to act on emotion, the jealousy and mistrust, Tino’s loyalty…gah it all is all just so great, like pieces of a puzzle that add up to one great story.

Okay, I will stop gushing now. In short: I have nothing but good things to say about this fic and will use whatever magical powers I might have to give it a bump. You have me on the edge of my seat and I await the next chapter! :)
DancingOnRainbow chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Yay Berwald, standing for himself :) I wonder how it's going to end, I hope for a happy ending for all of them :D
DancingOnRainbow chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Berwald is like Neo now, changing the game's code xD I hope that he won't lose his love like Neo though...
DancingOnRainbow chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Aww, sweet ending :D
DancingOnRainbow chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
"Fix it" Berwald to the rescue! :D Is he a sort of an update then?