Reviews for Royal Wedding
Mordred? Really? And Archimedes? You like Arthurian Legend
Hey. This is pretty interesting so far. Just be careful of your grammar and spelling. Don't mix up "its" and "it's." Remember to avoid commas after other punctuation marks. "!," is a NO-NO. Diagnosis: READ MORE BOOKS. You'll learn proper spelling and punctuation.
tinkbooklover chapter 26 . 6/21
That was so good. I love it. The wedding was so adorable. They are so cute together. What's the sequel called I want to read it. Cliff hangers are so crazy. Great story though. Thanks. :)
Lawson chapter 15 . 6/7
You are truly amazing I love cliffhanger
ChristaSNKAoT chapter 5 . 2/23
XDD ahahahahaha this is one of my favourite chapters in this story! The "Spring, the Plum Nosed Minister" bit is hilarious! And it's also related to Christmas, my favourite holiday, and I love it even more :D
ChristaSNKAot chapter 13 . 2/22
Whoa, Tink getting those berries really spelled trouble :0 and also I was wondering, in your story following this, will you shed some light of what happened between Clarion and Milori after learning that they have a child?
Great story btw, I love it! Truly cannot wait for the next one :)
jas chapter 26 . 2/8
Love it but come on about 1and a half years and I am still waiting for the next chapter come on
JosiiJosiiC chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Ehmahgerd dat cliffhanger tho
Luv ur story btw 3 _ 3
Shizuku chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
Love it! Love it! A million times I would say it, love this story! :D I can't wait for the sequel!
Cory chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
Wow, this story gave me such a rush! I so cannot wait for more. Can't wait until you publish the sequel!
Sfhd chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wuttttt y would they want 2 cancel da wedding?
Ana chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
Publique la secuela por favor!
taty chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
que linda historia pero me gustarĂ­a que siguieras yo te puedo dar ideas
Sayaka chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
I just love this story, amazing like all your other ones. Please write the sequel soon :) I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for it. I don't mean to rush you but I'm sure that it'd be great for the other new readers on the Disney Fairies fandom. A great writer like you would most likely catch their interest. Keep up the great work, I'll be reviewing your other stories soon, it's awesome to read your stories over and over again :D
Sayaka chapter 25 . 7/22/2014