Reviews for Snowed In
DianaRose1999 chapter 4 . 11/6
Amazing story, please please update :)
Exmoorpony chapter 4 . 5/6/2013

If you don't update soon, I WILL find you. Leaving it at a cliffhanger where London could live or die? COME ON!

On a nicer note, I love this story. It's hilarious, as I reviewed earlier. It's also exciting, with several conflicts (Zack vs himself, London vs herself, Zack vs awkwardness with Maya). Perhaps Cody and Bailey could be worked in a bit as concerned friends cautioning Zack against going for London (even though he doubtlessly wouldn't listen and if he did would probably mess it up horribly or something). But this story really does do justice to all that the tv series was known for and more. It's awesome to read!

Hope I see an update soon!
Exmoorpony chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
This chapter is hilarious...
HigherSilver chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
And now they are snowed in! Lots of flirting this one! Excited for the rest!
Precious chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Please please please update! This is a great story by a gre author so please do update ASAP!
Gomez Lili chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Update glad they didn't do anything like that because it would be so fast lol :) ;) :D
HigherSilver chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
*Pounds fists on table* Next chapter! Next chapter!
I hope you finish before winter, but don't rush.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Love ing it.
Zaily-Lock-Maniac chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
xpaauloomg chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
This is so good! Please update quick :) I love your writing. c:
HigherSilver chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Oh my gosh, what just happened? Haha, loved this. Maya freaking out and then instantly getting over it was funny. Imagine if your high school boyfriend was your bachelorette stripper! I don't know whether I want Zack and London to have a legit talk or end up getting frisky (Seems a little early for that) ;)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Very cool.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Love the idea. Keep it up.
Gomez Lili chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Wow! that was a complete different chapther lol :)
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You definitely have my interest. Lets see what happens next ;)