Reviews for Raven Rising, Book 3: A Quest for Rebirth
Scout150 chapter 1 . 1/1
what happened with diana and raven?
waithlord1476 chapter 37 . 10/13/2016
hi, it's Brickwall32 from comic vine and while I am enjoying the saga so far I must raise a concern I have as a sort-of writer myself. I know that Raven is going through all these trials and is coming out on top, but I feel you are giving her too much. While I love the idea that Raven does join the Amazons and I am sure it is widely expected that a Lantern Ring will sooner or later end up in her lap. I feel giving her the title of Batgirl is a little bit too much to me. Now if you did not make her an Amazon, I would most likely feel different about it. It just feels wrong to me as she has already got the acceptance she wanted with the Amazons who are immortal like herself and that is something I think that is one of the main traits of her character 'to be accepted'. Now I could ramble on and on, sadly I still have to play catch up with the rest of your story. Oh and thank you for creating my new favorite ship. RavenxDiana :)
cory chapter 43 . 8/6/2016
i love this series but this chapter always kills me. the one that is the funeral makes me wanna cry so much. those poor kids.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/25/2015
It should be 30th century not 30rd century.
james.collins.77770 chapter 43 . 7/9/2014
wow that was amazing:]
james.collins.77770 chapter 35 . 7/6/2014
nice
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
Human form…demon form…winged demon form…RAVEN'S A SUPER SAIYAN!
Jovan2013 chapter 43 . 12/3/2013
Man I hate Nightwing always care about his damn Pride he did some horrible and despicable things as a hero.

Him being the best at everything
Thinking that he's always right "Winners Takes All" with Cyborg
Hurting Starfire in "Haunted" and "Trouble in Tokyo"
Provoking Beast Boy when he thought The Beast attacked Raven in "The beast Within"
Drugged Raven and left her for three days powerless and nearly boneless

So he pretty much lost all his trust from his members and Batman.

Great Story
Nini Hearts chapter 43 . 11/13/2013
So brilliantly written, incrediable use of visiual detail, I tilt my hat to your fight scenes, something that is so hard to capture these days. I really do hope you decide to write books with your own concpets your plots are beautifully sewn like spider webs. I hate what Richard has done, an incredible low even for him. So I will read the next book to see what will happen next.
The-Lithe chapter 43 . 10/20/2013
Holy smoley... so good... not gonna lie, I cried wheb Nightwing left. You are a crazy good writer, hands done the best i have wcer read! Cant wait to read the next one!

The lithe
TheEnigma chapter 43 . 9/13/2013
Just... Wow
I don't know how else to put it. You twist the story spectacularly- i am completely hooked and awed. You clearly have a lot of skill in writing and i absolutely love your stories so I'm just going to read some more- book 4 here I come!
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 43 . 5/28/2013
Ouch…

Just when everything else was going smoothly for her, she gets hit hard where it really hurts.

That being said, this chapter was spectacular. The way story ended was unexpected but it gave a small preview to what one might expect in the next story. Plus, it made room for more character development.
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
I feel choked up in this chapter.
I truly felt the depressing and heart wrenching mood you have expressed in this chapter.
well done.
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Sweet, "The Killing Joke" and a slight tinge of "A death in the family" in the first chapter.

A nice way to start part 3 of the story.
Cynthia chapter 43 . 3/6/2013
Omg omg omg. Where is Nightwing going?! O: will he make up w raven!? They better hook up! Lol I keep checking to c of you put up book three yet! Can not wait! :D waiting anxiously and excitedly :3