Reviews for Raven Rising, Book 3: A Quest for Rebirth
It should be 30th century not 30rd century.
james.collins.77770 chapter 43 . 7/9/2014
wow that was amazing:]
james.collins.77770 chapter 35 . 7/6/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
Human form…demon form…winged demon form…RAVEN'S A SUPER SAIYAN!
Jovan2013 chapter 43 . 12/3/2013
Man I hate Nightwing always care about his damn Pride he did some horrible and despicable things as a hero.

Him being the best at everything
Thinking that he's always right "Winners Takes All" with Cyborg
Hurting Starfire in "Haunted" and "Trouble in Tokyo"
Provoking Beast Boy when he thought The Beast attacked Raven in "The beast Within"
Drugged Raven and left her for three days powerless and nearly boneless

So he pretty much lost all his trust from his members and Batman.

Great Story
Nini Hearts chapter 43 . 11/13/2013
So brilliantly written, incrediable use of visiual detail, I tilt my hat to your fight scenes, something that is so hard to capture these days. I really do hope you decide to write books with your own concpets your plots are beautifully sewn like spider webs. I hate what Richard has done, an incredible low even for him. So I will read the next book to see what will happen next.
The-Lithe chapter 43 . 10/20/2013
Holy smoley... so good... not gonna lie, I cried wheb Nightwing left. You are a crazy good writer, hands done the best i have wcer read! Cant wait to read the next one!

The lithe
TheEnigma chapter 43 . 9/13/2013
Just... Wow
I don't know how else to put it. You twist the story spectacularly- i am completely hooked and awed. You clearly have a lot of skill in writing and i absolutely love your stories so I'm just going to read some more- book 4 here I come!
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 43 . 5/28/2013

Just when everything else was going smoothly for her, she gets hit hard where it really hurts.

That being said, this chapter was spectacular. The way story ended was unexpected but it gave a small preview to what one might expect in the next story. Plus, it made room for more character development.
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
I feel choked up in this chapter.
I truly felt the depressing and heart wrenching mood you have expressed in this chapter.
well done.
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Sweet, "The Killing Joke" and a slight tinge of "A death in the family" in the first chapter.

A nice way to start part 3 of the story.
Cynthia chapter 43 . 3/6/2013
Omg omg omg. Where is Nightwing going?! O: will he make up w raven!? They better hook up! Lol I keep checking to c of you put up book three yet! Can not wait! :D waiting anxiously and excitedly :3
Karzgan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Excellent series, you are a good writer. I look forward to your next story!
serv chapter 43 . 3/3/2013
Have to say that al three of the Raven rising books have been among the best written stories iv read if not the best ones on this site.
You are a skilled author and i have to say that i have loved your story so far and cant wait for the next part.
I hope your muse dos not leave you for my own selfish viewing pleasure.
There may not have been many reviews on this story compared to its length but so far there have been little to say about it other then "Damn good story"

Greetings from finland / Terveisiä suomesta
Anon chapter 43 . 2/22/2013
Woooooo! Another story to look forward to! Can't wait. Personally, I hope that if NW does come back that he gets hell. His pride makes him want to put Raven "in her place", but his cowardace is stronger than his pride and makes him run away instead of owning up to his screw-up. I would love to see and encounter with him running into Diana just to see what she would do. This was a fantastic story with an amazing twist at the end that I did NOT see coming! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next book!