Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
alibain chapter 46 . 3/26
PLease update!
emmyk07 chapter 46 . 3/18
Please update! I’m obsessed with this story!
I wish this wasn't the end id like ana to get her own back her dad be safe through other means somehow an she gets rescued an they destroy Christian. She should find out all her hardships are his fault an confront him. Id end up dead in her position i couldn't just lie there an let myself be raped she sleeps in his house they have a kitchen... hint hint yeh her dad's in trouble but I'm sure he doesn't want his freedom if his daughter has to become a whore for it an if she can't commit murder (cos I couldn't) hurt herself proving she would rather be dead than with him yeh it may go bad but I couldn't do what he's requiring it would leave me destroyed I'd be a shell that he would not even be able to communicate with
Ethereal2020 chapter 46 . 1/12
Oh how I wish you can continue your story, the first time I read this was in Wattpad I think but after I deleted the app to move here in FanFic I really search this story because I forgot the title. Even though it’s a dark story I like it so much, I haven’t put this down the first time I read this. Christian might be sadist here but he have that cluelessness and helplessness qualities when he’s with Ana, he doesn’t know how to handle his feelings towards her and also to say that he likes Ana more, than Ana to him. How I wish you can make this a HEA and to make a closure to this amazing story. I really love the peculiarity of this story I feel like watching a movie inside my head. Thank you and Take care.
fmlsmh chapter 46 . 11/17/2020
still waiting pls update
Guest chapter 46 . 6/6/2020
Can you update a new chapter please it’s been a long time .. I’ve been waiting since forever
Syekame chapter 46 . 4/26/2020
Waiting .. still waiting . Update please...
Breathless02 chapter 30 . 4/8/2020
Ok, i really enjoyed the story so far. And i liked the more possessive side to christian and ana‘s strength. But after this chapter, im about to quitt. I really hate christian for doing this to ana and so even if he redeems himself, im not sure if i can ever forgive him.
Guest chapter 46 . 2/15/2020
Great , wish Anna would change to help him. This Anna is ignorant herself . How she can ask him for help and then insult him is rediculus.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/3/2019
Okay, well - just as with the other story (stories) in which Christian is portrayed as an abhorrent being, in the interest of fairness to your readers, a more transparent approach might be to state upfront that your perception of the character of Christian Grey is not a good one; and, surprise, nor will it ever be. Pity the poor reader who yearns for any kind of sanguine outcome. Unless the author is striving to see how irreproachable she can make Christian before the collective reading audience is forced to (finally?) comprehend how despicable he really is, what is the objective here? Hiding behind the proclamation a la "after all, it's just fiction," is a cop out. As in all things, honesty is the best policy when it comes to communicating with fans of a story. It gets old seeing the confused reviews of some readers who had dared to hope there might be something positive about Christian. The author's warning to readers that the story is "Dark," is disingenuous. Just let folks know up front that it will be obviously impossibe to excuse anything about the character of Christian in this story. Oh the games people play.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/19/2019
Waiting for another update ever since 2017 :(
Please update!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/19/2019
Please continue. I been waiting ever since you posted the last chapter. Everyday I login to check if there is a new chapter
shellz71 chapter 46 . 9/3/2019
wow great story i really enjoyed it thank you update soon
shellz71 chapter 41 . 9/3/2019
wow great story its hard to read Christian so hard. its also hard to read Ana being so scared of him.
i hope they finally get together and be happy.
am enjoying ill continue to read
PinkSlytherin chapter 46 . 8/29/2019
Omg please finish this story! I do hope you do one day!
2,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »