Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
Gg chapter 38 . 12h
Awwww update soon
Pittlor chapter 38 . 12/3
Good for Ana for standing up to him!
Piso29 chapter 38 . 12/3
OMG! Crazy crazy Christian! Please something needs to happen, soon, or I'll go mad with despair for this two. Thanks for another awesome chapter.
CTHEWOODS chapter 38 . 12/3
Lol...I was actually laughing at Christian when he was threatening rape to Ana...lol. Trying to be so intimidating, when we know deeeeeeeeeep down, AND I MEAN DEEP, he's smitten with Miss Steele. FINALLY, the crack in his armor! Ana standing up to him, calling his bluff may make him finally realize two things. One, he's not like his monster father and two, he may actually have feelings for another human being that isn't his mother or sister. I'm jumping for joy at this realization! Now, we can only hope that he can let that sink thru his THICK skull... I'm so glad that Ana is not the running in this story! It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Christian run, tho. Really loving your story and very thankful that the kitten is warm and snug in Ana's room.
Thank you for the update and can't wait for the next and hopefully soon !
joan.goldman.9 chapter 38 . 12/3
I guess that Ana either has bigger balls than he does since she is trying to help him or she has absolutely no self preservation?
Philaenis chapter 38 . 12/3
What was so important for Ana that She needed to discus with him asap?
NinaGrace chapter 38 . 12/3
It looks like Ana guessed Christian's bravado, that he doesn't realize, he could scream falsetto and threaten to kill her - if she believed and was afraid, she would run away without worrying about his wounds. Wonder what kind of help she needed from him, think it will be very difficult for her to ask for money (if Ray has problems in accordance with Christian's plan), and Ana didn't do anything to her was fired. Please update soon)
Ice77 chapter 38 . 12/3
I still want to know WHY Ana needed Christian's help... Why was she waiting for Christian... is this THE turning point ? Does that "thin line' begins to blur?
It would be nice if, in the next chapter "Angel" Ana does something positively BIG and unexpected towards Christian and leaves him behind all confused with his (darker than dark) thoughts about humanbeings.
Thoughts (less darker!) that will hunt him and move him closer to Ana! Ha!

Christian doesn't seems to see that he's just like Elliot...already IN LOVE...in a weird way...but STILL IN LOVE with Ana! Christian snorted towards Elliot about Kate (remember)... Ha!

Are we getting a long bonus chapter for the weekend?
LOL Can't wait to read more!
Love it Love it Love it !

Thanks and hugs
ICE77
OrangeTeaWithHoney chapter 38 . 12/3
“The common mistake that bullies make is assuming that because someone is nice that he or she is weak. Those traits have nothing to do with each other. In fact, it takes considerable strength and character to be a good person.”
– Mary Elizabeth Williams
“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.”
– Tim Fields
“People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.”
― Dan Pearce
I love your story! It adds color to my day. Please don't stop.
ET828 chapter 38 . 12/3
OMG! Ana is good because she not afraid of Christian and she see right through him.
footychick chapter 38 . 12/3
Omg I so was not expecting that !
What a twist !
I need more !
Rosiekin chapter 38 . 12/3
Omg way to go Ana. In a game of chess, I'd say the queen has checked the king..lol. Wow, the power has sure shifted. She rendered him useless. Love the "all bark and no bite"! I'm lol, because chrstian in all his might is nothing but a push over for little Ms Steele.
Love it how Ana has figured out that wild beast, this is the first step to taming him, haha!
Thanks so very much for posting!
perfectdark8523 chapter 45 . 12/3
wow...what a chapter. was the missing file was that Ana took or was he just to far gone and drink and just couldn't find it. Damn he better change his way quick before she leaves him.
I love this story, I have read a lot of stories with the same storyline but the one is totally captivating for me pleaae update soon, I wanna know how will she react ehen she finds out that he was behind all what happened in her life lately
2,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »