Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
sgtbm chapter 46 . 10/2
i have enjoyed this story, i hope you will finish it Please :)
Ms MMS chapter 46 . 9/16
Oh no, I just found this story and absolutely love it. Your Christian appears to be becoming softer and more human. I keep hoping he’ll show himself to Ana, that he really does care about her. The fact that he’s softening toward Tiger in this chapter is so sweet. Please continue the story. I know it’s been a long time since you’ve updated but please continue the story. It is excellent.
Jenn68 chapter 46 . 9/8
Please update soon
Jenn68 chapter 46 . 9/7
Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz update very soon
CLHB chapter 41 . 8/15
Hope you will follow up with story!
kayrow chapter 45 . 7/28
"if you don't stop I'm calling that woman!" Oh, please, please, please. Call that woman. Sorely missing updates!
gogomohamad229 chapter 1 . 7/3
will you ever ever update?
Please continue this story I really love how Christian is in this it's so original I love it!
niksta03 chapter 46 . 5/27
Please come back and update
if you are not planning to continue to end the story, i see some readers have offered to finish the story - it you are ok with that, i would love for someone to finish it and hopefully for HEA :)
Cassondreya chapter 42 . 4/1
OMFG TWIST ME IS AMAZING!
everafterhighdoll chapter 46 . 4/1
It's an awesome story I'd love to see ana fight Christian enough to kick his royal butt ness while he's down give ana something to really fight for then have Christian begging for ana enough to get obsessed and stalk her like crazy good luck
i thought u had just updated but then realised it was 2017. :P
wonderful work. addictive
Can I continue to write ur story if u have abdonded
Ajal2007 chapter 46 . 2/13
please give us something ! PLEASE UPDATE!
2,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »