Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
chatterbox33 chapter 27 . 2/10
I really hope you'll pick up this story again. It's got a great start.
Tenebris Domina chapter 27 . 1/26
Oh my gosh! Please, please, please tell me you're going to continue this fic at some point?! I'm addicted to this story! It's damn good I tell you! PLEASE continue it!
lady05giggles chapter 27 . 1/18
This awesome, but you are not going to finish. Even if you wrote one more chapter of her saying no, I would appreciate that you at least finished.
geemcg chapter 3 . 1/16
Lmaooooooo "poop holes." I LOL'ed in real life and face-palmed. In real life.

You got my attention. I like the tone. I'm buckling up for this ride. Take me places!
MsKarbla chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
I'm not sure if you see these messages any more but just to let you know I loved this story and would love if you would continue it
Guest chapter 27 . 10/1/2015
Oh PLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSE update this story. I love it!
Carlisa1974 chapter 27 . 10/1/2015
Love your story I really hope that you update it soon
mrsvixter chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
please update
really great story
badkatie chapter 27 . 9/11/2015
I really like this story, wish you wou would write more..
Guest chapter 27 . 9/5/2015
Excellent! But christian is angrey becsuse is emotions ate running away . He has not control on this . The arrangement he want is like a bad marriage! He would be the only one in it. Ana should have never even allowed him to get away with atemped rape! He is a rapist!
jackie chapter 27 . 8/28/2015
i wish some one will finish the story they writhe i waist time reading and i am sick of unfinished stories i love this one but were is the ending
Guest chapter 27 . 8/27/2015
WHY WHY WHY did you stop?

literally at the best part...you're what CG would call a tease. lol

Can you post an update with your plans for this story? abandoned/on hiatus/ working on it...
it would be very much appreciated by all fans of this story
Intemperance24 chapter 27 . 8/13/2015
always wanted to read a more aggresive CG.. then u stop update just when things r about to happen.. wtf
Guest chapter 27 . 7/16/2015
What the fuck. You write a fucked up story and the least you could is try to finish your fucking story for those of us who wasted our time reading your shitty story you fucking shit.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
OMG, is she stupid or what, like he haven't said already that he's only in it for the "fuck", and yet she still thinks that it's gonna be a forever story for them. Fucking stupid idiot.
1,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »