Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
nedbella chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
I just can't put this story down. It's hard to see Ana being hurt physically and mentally, but I can see that this is the path to what could be something good for both of them. Mind you, if she EVER finds out he set the father up just to trap her in this arrangement, she WILL leave him. Can't wait for more.
Ritzii chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
it was ah-mah-ziiiiingg
melkrose chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Thanks for the update! You did not disappoint. He is finally cracking his hard exterior.
Christian618 chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Oh no so not only is Ana being defiant and talking back so is the cat. Where is your diminant side?
Jatzygirl chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Welcome back. I hope you are feeling better. I love this chapter. CG is a gonner with the kitten. It was bound to happen. I look forward to the next chapter.
Tmacone chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
So glad to see this update! I love your Christian's crazy inner thoughts! I love the verbal sparring between him & Ana. Glad you're back...wonderful update!
Guest chapter 45 . 3/27/2017
Thank you for updating !
Guest chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Awesome story really! I hope you keep the story going! I do hope Christian and Ana find a happy ever after.
Gg chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Its cool, longer plese
Guest chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Great chapter as always! So glad you're back again. Missed this story so much.
Google ( Kara Sevda )
Make Christian's and Ana's relationship more like ( Nihan & Emir's )

Great everything is okay
Love u
Guest chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
I'm surprised Ana is just taking him at his word about her father. How does she know he's doing anything to help?
Guest chapter 46 . 3/27/2017

Just a little suggestion: make Christian a bit harsher to Ana
Make Ana not enjoy sex with him
Don't make them fall in love too quick

The story is amazing I just hope you would take that into consideration
daytonalay chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Welcome back! Very happy to read another chap, it is great. They're still in circle, no improvement. The play with the kitten soften. Look forward. Thank you for writing this update.
SilverSteeleandGrey chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
It took 46 chapters, but it's official, I have a girl crush on you. I mean its impossible not to when you seduce me with such tantilizing words. You're playing a dangeruous game with my mind, but like a dog when given a bone, I can't seem to want to let go. Please keep the chapters coming, I just don't know what to do with myself when you're away too long.
2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »