Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
vickiel2r chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Their conversations are always so intense and hard to gauze what these two really feel or want or don't want from each other. How can this relationship will ever be harmonious the way it is happening now. They have some feelings for each but they are so guarded on how much or how free they want to share to each at this point. What would it take for them to trust each it is difficult to know at this point. Thanks for updating. Always looking for your next chapter.
Fleur5 chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Yesss an update ! thank you!great story :D
OrangeTeaWithHoney chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
“Sometimes in life, you do things you don’t want to. Sometimes you sacrifice, sometimes you compromise. Sometimes you let go and sometimes you fight. It’s all about deciding what’s worth losing and what’s worth keeping.”
― Lindy Zart
"Satan is also an angel.”
― Juditta Salem
“If someone drives you into the dirty gutter, it's because you have given him your car key. Be careful of who leads you and to where and why... else, you will be taken away before you become aware! Be awake!”
― Israelmore Ayivor
“Given his personality, I’d say exorcism makes perfect sense as a favored pastime.”
― Nicki Elson
lolenecs chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Sorry but I really love this Christian! I can't help it.. thank you for another chapter!
kayrow chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
I love your story! Please don't let the stupid trolls discourage you. You are a great writer and this is a great read.
GalileaMICKEY chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
An update! Hooray!
OhCathy chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
almost crying because Ive waited for this for so long! I love your story, I truly hope you finish it. your writing and depiction of these characters are extraordinary.
badkatie chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
He does like the cat after all.
roxieroxie chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
thanks for the chapter, always glad to read your story.
Lipush chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Wow, so happy to see another chapter! please post more often, and with longer chapters!

I must say, when I first started reading it, I wasn't so sure about this type of fic being to my liking, but as I started going through the chapters, I fell in love. It's brilliantly written, and the fact that this Christian is so dark, doesn't make this artwork any less gripping.

Is he going to get his head out of his ass to realize how fucked up he really is? or is he going to destroy Anna's life completely before he realizes what he's doing?

Anyhow, please update!
FSOGFanFictionAddiction chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Welcome back. I've missed your story. Sad, he's not making any progress. She's still naive and clueless to his manipulation and he's still angry and determined and cruel and delusional. It's gonna bite him in the butt.
MrAlex777 chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Lilith!

Welcome back! We missed you.

Lx.
eueu chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
yay an update thanks so much
fundays chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Thanks for the update.
Ayina11 chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
thanks for the update. It's gonna be long bumpy journey for them, but I love it
2,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »