Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
Guest chapter 45 . 2/3/2017
Love your story please update soon. Thank you :)
nedbella chapter 45 . 2/3/2017
Great chapter. He will slowly come round to,being softer and actually have feelings. He can't change over night. Can't wait for more.
Rosiekin chapter 44 . 2/3/2017
I'm so behind on reading. I'm still here enjoying this beautiful story and loving every bit of it. You rock!
Mmicaqc chapter 45 . 2/2/2017
Thanks for sharing your very dark story with us. Take as long as you need so that you can continue to write quality work. I hope that we get a happy ending... :-)
Guest chapter 45 . 2/2/2017
Love it
Sgordon chapter 45 . 2/2/2017
I'm late to the ...party? Affair? Well, whatever this, there's been a lot of planning. Fabulous story. Dark? More like Pitch! Love it. Enthralled.
I know there are many who are pushing for romantic progress but I'm not anywhere near there, yet. Christian's honesty seems more like a slip-up and I think he'll scurry back to his hiding place within seconds. I'd like to be wrong but this boy had really dug himself into a very deep, very twisted hole. Trust him? Hell no and she doesn't have a clue beyond his mercurial mien. So...while we're waiting (please, not too long, please) I'm debating the truth of the accusation about Dr. Flynn being an expensive charlatan, because clearly, THOSE sessions haven't even scratched the surface! Oh, dear author please continue with this hardcore exploration. It's extraordinary. Thanks..
Guest chapter 45 . 2/1/2017
I hope they find a way to be together
Nhlekes chapter 45 . 2/1/2017
I really love this story is would like to hear more of christian 'so pov I can't wait for them to start to fall in love with each other
CTHEWOODS chapter 45 . 2/1/2017
Wow! Honesty from Christian! He FINALLY told her he wanted her! Love it! I loved that he apologized for hurting her. I think when Ana realizes that he really is socially enept, she will see what a lonely, insecure person he is. I need more Christian POV and what he's thinking! Especially when they had sex and then him being jealous. The only thing I don't like about your story is Jose. I thought his character was useless in James' book and likewise in others. He is such a dweeb of a dude...lol. "Following her around like a puppy dog". Is a perfect dweeb description of him. A little piss ant that Ana should have rid her self of long ago. I think the only reason he was in her books was for someone that Christian gets jealous over. Anyway ...enough of that- I can't wait to see how Ana takes these new emotions from Christian. Going to be very interesting...and I love that this story is slow...it's more detailed and I like that we know each and every emotion they go thru. I love everything...whether it's short or long ...just appreciate each morsel I can get from this story because it's fantastic!;);)
KariSue chapter 45 . 2/1/2017
When you said dark, you meant dark! Wow, I don't know how Ana's going to get past his behavior. But, I look forward to seeing where you go from here. It is a HEA right?
Guest chapter 45 . 2/1/2017
Don't change christian's personality. ..maybe take ideas from the Turkish series ( kara sevda ) on YouTube their is a character called (emir). ..let christian be just like him & Ana like the character ( nihan). Love the fanfic tho
Guest chapter 45 . 2/1/2017
Don't make Ana fall in love with christian grey. ..keep it dark ...let Ana be repulsed by him maybe make her suicidal let's see what christian would do
Guest chapter 45 . 1/31/2017
Waiting for Chapter 46
Guest chapter 45 . 1/31/2017
Keep it dark and please don't let Ana fall in love with christian
MrAlex777 chapter 45 . 1/31/2017
Lilith,

You continue to enthrall and titilate us with these delicious morsels! Keep it up Girl!

Go Lilith Go !