Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
Ihopla chapter 46 . 7/1/2019
I just love this story. I read it again after a long period of time, but please please please post more.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/1/2019
Oh please update soon!
JoulesGrey chapter 46 . 5/2/2019
Oh please tell me there is more. I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading this story!
limtse1978 chapter 46 . 4/25/2019
More please
Dobbleganger chapter 46 . 3/21/2019
Is there more ... need more. I truly despise this cristian grey , well written
august98 chapter 46 . 3/10/2019
Hiiii are u gonna continue this story? You can’t leave me hanging right as Christian is becoming nice!
Guest chapter 46 . 2/19/2019
its unbelievably nice
the best i have read because its really unique
though christian is a big douche
please please complete it
SM chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
Can’t wait to read Christian interviewing Ana and what he’s going to say.
Elementsixtyu chapter 47 . 1/15/2019
Wow your story is soo good! And you’re such a talented writer. Please finish this story, I’d love to see how it ends
gumper chapter 46 . 12/19/2018
The focus on this kitten is making me really nervous...I'm hoping that he doesn't kill it at some point in order to punish Anastasia for some perceived slight...

Interesting story - what on earth is Anastasia going to do if and when she discovers that Christian was behind all the trouble in her life and the mess her father is in?! I can't see how she could ever get past that information if a HEA is even in the cards. This Christian is just so messed up - emotionally stunted, unable to communicate, vacillating between a hurt child and a potential serial killer - that you can kind of/sort of consider (perhaps) giving him a bit of a pass on his obsession and manipulative "taking" of poor Anna (taking into consideration too her former attraction to him and his seeming inability to understand that he is causing her severe physical pain in the act)...but the stuff before where he clandestinely ruined her life to put her in this position to begin with would be, I think, just a bridge of evil too far to be ever explained away by his past experiences or current mental illness.
Amala chapter 46 . 11/16/2018
Please complete this story I'm intrigued to read more please
bertha55 chapter 46 . 10/17/2018
i just read claiming of f.s wow i love it i could not stop read it will ana find out about what christian did to her dad an kate or will ana fall in love him an will ana be pregnant in this story with christian there just so much could happen in this story i hope you will up date soon love it
sgtbm chapter 46 . 10/2/2018
i have enjoyed this story, i hope you will finish it Please :)
Ms MMS chapter 46 . 9/16/2018
Oh no, I just found this story and absolutely love it. Your Christian appears to be becoming softer and more human. I keep hoping he’ll show himself to Ana, that he really does care about her. The fact that he’s softening toward Tiger in this chapter is so sweet. Please continue the story. I know it’s been a long time since you’ve updated but please continue the story. It is excellent.
Jenn68 chapter 46 . 9/8/2018