Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
Guest chapter 46 . 12/28/2017
We all miss you
Ajal2007 chapter 46 . 12/28/2017
Can you give us more! Please! Don't leave us hanging!
nattyzeenha chapter 46 . 12/15/2017
Omg where are you? I need this fanfic back!
ari98 chapter 46 . 11/18/2017
I hope you are not abandoning the story...it will be very frustrating fr us readers...if you r really busy in ur life...then complete the story and get with it...and if nt tht...then pls try to update...its been more than 6 months since you last updated...i will really appreciate it if you update asap...fr all your faithful readers sake...
pepe71 chapter 46 . 11/2/2017
Hi, just wondering of this story will be continued? Thanks :)
Angelbaby86 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Please update! I love this story
OhCathy chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I miss this story!
rcjr3905 chapter 46 . 9/28/2017
Please update soon
JABB chapter 44 . 9/12/2017
There's no redeeming this Christian.
gogomohamad229 chapter 46 . 9/11/2017
update soon plzzz
Xxreader101xx chapter 46 . 8/22/2017
Hey this story is really good. I love the plot. Ana's fiery spirit and Christian's nature all well written I just love it
This is an amazing story by an amazing writer. I am really excited to read more chapters of your story. I noticed that you haven't updated anything since march please tell me that you are not abandoning this story. Please tell me that you are just busy and are gonna write more soon
Its a beautiful story please update soon
Guest chapter 45 . 8/9/2017
please do post new chapters i love this story and want to know what happens next..
Annie Jones chapter 28 . 8/8/2017
This is fascinating stuff. I note no updates since March. Please don't abandon this story. It seems as if 75% of the authors on this forum just quit and it is terribly hard on we readers.
bluesky5678 chapter 36 . 8/9/2017
Good gosh, I wish you'd finish this story because this guy is one twisted douche completely lacking in self-awareness. His shrink, if he has one, is useless. I would so like to see how he digs himself out of this hole. How could he ever earn Ana's forgiveness, never mind her love? Maybe that's why the writer isn't finishing this story? Because she couldn't think of a way out for C?
vickiel2r chapter 44 . 7/25/2017
Of course she was sore, afterall she was a virgin with multiple engagements. Christian seems to be trying to do better for her, but Ana had made up her mind to expect the worse of him. I don't believe Christian would have pursued her to this point if he did not have better plans for her, he just would not admit to her. He is the dominant person afterall and he has to guard himself. He is unknowingly being tamed slowly but it will get there for them in the end.
I missed the updates of the last chapters and I am playing catch up. I had been thinking about the story lately. Thank you. Love your writing.
2,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »