Reviews for Claiming of Fifty Shades
vickiel2r chapter 44 . 7/25/2017
Of course she was sore, afterall she was a virgin with multiple engagements. Christian seems to be trying to do better for her, but Ana had made up her mind to expect the worse of him. I don't believe Christian would have pursued her to this point if he did not have better plans for her, he just would not admit to her. He is the dominant person afterall and he has to guard himself. He is unknowingly being tamed slowly but it will get there for them in the end.
I missed the updates of the last chapters and I am playing catch up. I had been thinking about the story lately. Thank you. Love your writing.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/18/2017
Waiting for your return dear author! I love this story!
OhCathy chapter 44 . 7/19/2017
Hope to see another chapter! your story is amazing
Intemperance24 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
please dont abandon the story.. nothing quite like it
BookWorm2207 chapter 46 . 7/5/2017
Please continue this story. I've sort of become addicted to it, don't leave us hanging to never again update. That would truly be cruel.
gumper chapter 16 . 7/2/2017
I'm really enjoying this story - shocked again however by the seemingly endless number of young college virgins who are running around with Brazilian waxes and on birth control!

Am I completely out of it (wouldn't surprise me!) or is that combination highly unusual? I mean even CG is surprised by the wax status here and that's before the virginity issue becomes clear too.

lol - that's a big personal care bill for someone likely making minimum wage if working at all yet.
CyannaS chapter 46 . 6/25/2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this story was officially abandoned. Once Christian actually did go ahead with rape there is no real hope for a loving relationship. The problem with characters this dark is that as much as anyone might feel for them they need long term professional help.
kallipygos chapter 46 . 6/25/2017
PLEASE update soon !
vamphony chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
I'm very interested
aurora0914 chapter 46 . 6/17/2017
omg omg omg this needs to be updated. This is so much better than anything I've ever read! I love the love that Christian has for Ana. And I really want Ana to respond in kind, I think. Also this is 10000000x better than the original!
aurora0914 chapter 40 . 6/17/2017
oh my fucking god i love him
Guest chapter 46 . 6/12/2017
i got tired of waiting for you to continue story and finally bring to an end - hopefully HEA - so with that said, i began to read it and i must say it fascinated me with Christian's character - this story actually played out how if you cross him - there will be consequences showing how powerful he is. i am always rooting for C&A love story in the end so i hope it does happen. the story did drag on with their bickering at the interview, then coffee shop, then graduation then the club then dinner and i thought when she showed up at the event they would somehow make up but that didn't happen but he did get his way and she ended up at Escala and even then i thought even once he took her virginity that she could come around but she did not. i really did no expect that their first time would be so unemotional (from her side).

when i finally got to last chapter 46 - i was screaming nooooo - you can't end off with christian and tiger - a cat for goodness sake. i really do hope all is well with you and your family and you find some free time to return to the story and continue if not for more chapters, then a last one or epilogue
x.X.x00 chapter 46 . 6/12/2017
please update!
jdbsparksfly chapter 45 . 6/8/2017
FF doesnt even let me comment anything anymore
jdbsparksfly chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Just please say you'll continue
2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »