Reviews for Hazard of Hatred
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 4 . 8/7
[Let us awake your true self.]
PERSONA! I mean, uh...
Anyway, I think it's really funny imagining Lucemon's face at the point where Lucemon tells Takato, "I'M COMING FOR YOU, TAKATO MATSUKI" and appears before the door and rings the bell while Takato is freaking out. Is he smiling because he is trolling him or is he completely serious so stern face? xD
Also, I like that all the Demon lords aren't evil (but Daemon seems pretty insane). Lucemon is actually pretty cool.
Beelzamon is the one that we know, yeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
dragon god 758 chapter 9 . 7/13
I think shit is about to hit for takato and gulimon
dragon god 758 chapter 4 . 7/13
This is one of the best digimon story I had ever read
dragon god 758 chapter 5 . 7/13
I am really love this story I hope It continues
DarkBalance chapter 14 . 6/11
God, I want to like Reika. Actually, I do. But your authors note makes me want to attempt to trust her, and I can't. I refuse. I'm also not sure if I want to trust Ruki or not. I'd thought that maybe she was Reika disguised as Rika, since she's been emulating her so much lately, but with her being Rika's long-lost, left-handed twin, and with Archenemy having watched and creeped on Takato and his life for so long, not to mention I'm almost certain that Archenemy was behind the Parisimon attack in the first place, I can't trust Ruki yet. Just can't. Kinda like her though, she's cute, I'd love for her to meet the other Chosen. Mimi's reaction, finding out she's Rika's twin? Oh that sounds funny!

In addition, I'm wondering if Takato might have himself a long-lost twin too, or a twin cousin like Martha and Adeola from Doctor Who xD Maybe some manipulation of the data here left behind in the Digital World? Because aside from Hazaado, who says Archenemy CAN'T have a human host? If Takato is the Hazard's perfect host, destined for his role, why can't Archenemy have the same thing? And wouldn't it just be too perfect for that host to be Takato's missing/stolen sister he never knew or was too young to remember? (And imagine how perfect that would be if Archenemy had infected Ruki!)

Kayso, I might have this thing for angsty, complicated plots? :D

Anyways, I have faith in your updates and wish you luck on the following chapter. It's June now, so I'm hoping for one soonish? Or July, that works for me too xD
DarkBalance chapter 13 . 6/9
Never apologise for a good and proper cliffhanger yeah? It's what makes readers interested in more ;)
ultranx chapter 14 . 5/3
Awesome chapter, sorry I haven't really reviewed this story, I'm not much of a reviewing person, I don't really write and don't know much about story writing and wouldn't know how to make a very good review, and I'm always worried authors would get mad if I write a review just saying I enjoy the story, its happened before so xD but I love your story, I'm a big rukato fan and I've been keeping track of this story since it first started, I'm glad its still going after so long, I've read alot of stories that got discontinued, especially naruto ones, so I'm always worried they're gonna stop updating xD like this one pokemon one I like, an ashxmisty one, I'm surprised is still going but I love it. anyways keep up the epic work! _
Love It chapter 14 . 5/1
I can't wait for the next chapter !Please make it as awesome as this one!
Cant wait to find out when Rika and Ruki probably doesn't know she has a sister .
Wolffury chapter 14 . 4/30
First of all, big thumbs up for the Alien: Isolation reference. Which is especially ironic for me because I literally started playing it yesterday.
The only thing I can theorize about Reika is she's taken some of the iconic qualities of both Rika and Takato, and is using those qualities to get close to both of them so she can stab them in the back. With that last part though, it seems like she'll try and turn Rika against ChoasGallantmon. As for wether Reika is human or Digimon: I theorize that she's neither. Instead she's a self aware computer program similar to Agent Smith from the Matrix.
thor94 chapter 14 . 4/30
really long chapter.
battle were interesting;
Mind Clash chapter 14 . 4/30
I gonna be honest here. Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to much exposition and inaction. The whole chapter felt like it was 1/3 movement, action and plot and 2/3 thoughts, details and explanation. I really like your work and ideas and your creation in general, truly, but it was just too much boring stuff for me.
I honestly started skimming the text halfway through. Still, I really like this story and hope it continues strong. Peace!
MSAP Wiz chapter 14 . 4/30
You said no time
duskrider chapter 14 . 4/30
Nice job with this.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 14 . 4/30
*Unintelligent spasm noises* This is ridiculous! You keep confusing me, all my theories are so full of doubt! I think I'll quit trying to figure this out and just go along for the ride. My brain-meats can't comprehend your plans. I guess I'll be back around the end of May. Hopefully. Oh, my head. Excellent work.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 4/30
Great job and total mind blow with the twin angle:)