Reviews for Hazard of Hatred
callofcamo chapter 1 . 5/4
please update this is so freakin good I need to know how it ends
L.T.A.15 chapter 2 . 4/3
You really really need to update this soon, please
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 18 . 3/7
Well damn, this shit has basically become a 5 faced war of sorts. Hazard, Archenrmy, Yggdrasil, the Tamers/Digidestined, and the Demons/Dragons. Dang. It's getting GOOD.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 18 . 2/16
*Initial reaction*... Argh!, *head smashing* ach!

Oh, Rika. With Digimon a reality, a Digital Hazard, and mysterious circumstances, I think she can afford to apply some horror movie probability to things.

Using Ruki to get insde and disable the security. Clever. Too bad she blew her cover. May have been useful later.

So Lilithmon's cover is firmly blown, but now Yggdrasil may be working against them?

Oh, Takato! Don't assume things!

Yamaki and Riley! Some nice little fluff.

Hmm. That unpleasant reality.

That's a Devidramon!? And it's immune to attack!?

They're after Grani? Sweet!

Crusadermon? My, she's a talkative one... And Dynasmon! That was a pretty cool fight. Always nice to see Takato and co. outsmart an opponent.

So, both Takato and Reika made their escape and- WHAT!? Is Takato shocked at this development? Will the fight be totally awesome? I'l have to wait until next time on Hazard of hatred to find out!

Awesome chapter! Great work!
cesar k-non chapter 18 . 2/14
come on dude! you can not leave us in that point! it is good to read you again but If i can give you my opinion, i prefer the chapters a little more shorts and you may ask why? well let me tell you, If you make the chapters more shorts you can update sooner and everybody will be even more happy with this fic :D again this is just my opinion but If you think that this is the best way to make your story do it. thanks for this chapter i can not wait to see takato with the Tamers por even better that fight between takato and reika! happy valentines day
GrotesqueChimera chapter 6 . 2/14
this plot is exhilerating and unique, nice job!
thor94 chapter 18 . 2/13
really impressive chapter.
lot of chaos here from archenemy, that even required digisestined.
and look like some of royal knights become traitors to join the one they think become the winner.
feel bad for takato, at least he obtained an upgraded grany, but hope finally takato will obtain step ahead of archenemy.
engkeat.goh chapter 18 . 2/13
Long time no see, Happy New Year.
And the story is too long that I skip most of them to read.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Look. I don't want to start anything and you did have a good story. Good grammar, not perfect, but readable enough so the reader can for the most important part, the story. The problem I had in this was when Izzy figured out Takato's identity. It feels rushed, and the whole villain, Reika, was revealed. I don't know if it was planned that way but you could have stretched it more for Izzy to figure out who Takato was, and give more mystery to the villain. If she wasn't a villain is another subject I glanced over, but I sort of stopped at this chapter. You had me, you haven't lost me, but I was a bit disappointed.
megblaster chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
Oh my god. That sans reference.
TakatoMakino chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
Finally! I spent the last three god damn days reading this fic almost non stop!
Very good story, interesting plot and some new glances to the whole universe. Pretty good!
I can't wait to see Takato's and Rika's reunion, I loved their chemistry, and they didn't even saw each other yet!(well, as themselfs. you know) [They are obviously a soft spot of mine]
Reika never decieved me. That thing really hit's a nerve in me. Just like Orihime(long story. Bleach fan).
I'm really anxious to see the rest of this story! I'm loving it! But pleeeease make Reika mess up bad! You really got my sadistic side worked up. It's going berserk for blood.

Damn it has been some time since I got this excited in a fiction!

Sincerily,
TakatoMakino
ALatiasLover13 chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
I see heavy influences from bad apple... I love it
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 8/18/2016
Well, this proves now to be truly and terrifyingly dangerous for all.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2016