Reviews for Hazard of Hatred
megblaster chapter 15 . 9/15
Oh my god. That sans reference.
TakatoMakino chapter 17 . 9/13
Finally! I spent the last three god damn days reading this fic almost non stop!
Very good story, interesting plot and some new glances to the whole universe. Pretty good!
I can't wait to see Takato's and Rika's reunion, I loved their chemistry, and they didn't even saw each other yet!(well, as themselfs. you know) [They are obviously a soft spot of mine]
Reika never decieved me. That thing really hit's a nerve in me. Just like Orihime(long story. Bleach fan).
I'm really anxious to see the rest of this story! I'm loving it! But pleeeease make Reika mess up bad! You really got my sadistic side worked up. It's going berserk for blood.

Damn it has been some time since I got this excited in a fiction!

ALatiasLoverMicah13 chapter 6 . 8/28
I see heavy influences from bad apple... I love it
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 8/18
Well, this proves now to be truly and terrifyingly dangerous for all.
Noooooo! Guilmon
Demonic dragon blade chapter 16 . 8/16
This story is
cesar k-non chapter 17 . 8/14
i just read everything and please let me tell u something but no offense please. WHEN ARE U GOING TO PUT RUKATO! FUit feels better, ok seriously i really like your fic, love how extensive it is, when takato was likeenemy" of the digidestinid or when for the first time they saw megidramon in their city, pretty good. but honestly the only thing that really surprised me was when tai knew the truth of takato or when izzi attacks takato just... wuaw. i"m so close to begging you to put takato in front of the tamers again i just want to see what could happend if they "accidentally" see takato or better yet MEGIDRAMON! hope you can update as soon as u can because this is going to be awesome with everybody in the fight. until next chapterps: what i'm going to read now ._.
pittbuck chapter 17 . 8/8
A wonderful story. I started reading this in April and love it. Couldn't be happier that your updating again :). This story is engrossing and edge of seat exciting, keep it up! Thanks and I can't wait to read more.
Cosmic Sky chapter 17 . 8/8
It really, really sucks being Takato in this story and this chapter simply hammered that fact home. What powerful allies he did have are on the brink of imploding on each other, Hazaado's warranted or unwarranted secret keeping, and the increasing destruction that comes with fighting Archenemy are finally taking a toll on him. And to make matters worse he has zero idea Reika's already oh-so-close to Rika and the rest of his friends. I definitely didn't expect Alice to show up, even less with...whatever the hell kind of digital infection she has, but I'm glad she did as she's one of my favorites. I fear she's biting off more than she can chew with Reika because I still haven't figure out what her true angle is. Rereading the chapter I had a little theory Alice and Reika might have known each other before Archenemy but that idea went up in smoke. I'm hoping next chapter some of those "true colors" are revealed.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 17 . 8/7
Well, that was awesome. Sweet fight, nice plan from Guilmon, though heavy on collateral damage. It seems that Takato has a minor edge over his opponent, since he and his allies suspect that Lilithmon and some Royal Knights have been compromised, among other things. That does damage their cooperation efforts, so I suppose that's one of the enemies' objectives accomplished. I confess, this was a lot of information to take in, and I'm certain I've missed more than a few things. Sadly, I'm not nearly as clever as I believe myself to be. I was quite honestly surprised to see Alice in the end, though in your usual manner I now worry that her appearance will be bad news for Takato and co. As for Reika herself, well, she's a bloody enigma to me. I imagine it's the same for others, but I'm sure that I'm not skilled enough to discover her secrets alone. Given that I seem to lack the skill to decipher these mysteries, and a headache to boot, I'll finish with this last comment. This has been a helluva fun ride. I fully expect the future to be the same. Be back in a month, *cough*three months?*cough* then? Awesome chapter, and awesome work!
DinoGuy2000 chapter 16 . 8/7
Well, things are getting more complicated and stressful for the Tamers, while Takato has gained some nicely valuable intelligence. A pity that he doesn't know Reika is close to Rika, but that would be rather convenient at this point. Though, with gains he does notice losses. Divisions among the Demon Lords and the Royal Knights. Sadly, he doesn't even know what their plans are, and any orders they receive from Yggdrasil. It seems that Takato is in a very fragile situation. the advantage could swing either way. Well, off to the next chapter! I didn't have internet access when this was updated, and I'm happy that this was the first fic I read upon my return. Awesome chapter, and awesome work!
ASLfan chapter 3 . 8/6
Awww... I'm very curious now. Next~
ASLfan chapter 2 . 8/6
ASLfan chapter 1 . 8/6
Hello there!
I'm so grateful
Awww... So cool. I am grateful to meet with this fic. This seems to be interesting. I'll look forward...
Sorry for my bad english
MarylandAngels chapter 17 . 8/5
Awesome chapter!
I'll admit I'm confused about a few things but I probably will have to wait to figure those things out, and probably will figure things out as you post chapters. Anyway, I can't wait for your next chapter! I really do love this story. Keep up the awesome work!