Reviews for My New Life
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I too was bullied, but don't let a couple of cold-hearted kids influnce you. If you were like everyone else, where's the fun in that? You should continue writing, because you're good at it! I would write to, even if my stories were terrible, to prove my confidence. I'm NOT saying your stories are terrible,They're AWESOME, that's just what I personally would do, but I understand your pain.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
Hey dont beleave that jackass who decided to say a bunch of shot thatsvnot true and I know how you feel last year I got bullied because of my zits, and went into here I am a year later moving on with my life and I think that you should continue the story and keep writing because truthfully you are an awsome writer and if anyone has. A problem that I fully encourage you to tell them to fuck off. There probably just a bunch of dumbasses sitting on there fat asses at home. And if you ever write again make sure to make an authors note about I will make them regret whatever they said love ya and ure writeing hope to see more off youre work soon
Urfavgirl chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
Choice one plzzzzzzzz I LOVE this story. If you don't want to write it you should choose choice two but I would much prefer if YOU finished because this is YOUR story. Don't let that person get under your skin they probably have nothing better in life to do then diss people. So plzzzz for all your readers finish this for us.
Sasha chapter 29 . 12/15/2013
I used to be bullied too. And it hurts when people bring it up again. But it's okay. Everybody was created for a purpose, and that means everybody is beautiful in their own perfect way. I don't know if you are a guy or a girl, but a great writer like you is probably beautiful on the inside and out. And those people who called you fat and ugly? Well what can I say? Jealousy does strange things to people. Never give up, and remember that you're beautiful, and never alone.
Sasha chapter 29 . 12/15/2013
I used to be bullied to. And I know it hurts, especially when peo
love chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
You should continue to write. Definitely choice #1
love chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
I love this story and whoever said those things is a freaken idiot
Sooonik chapter 29 . 11/8/2013
Brooke, don't give up. There is always somebody who wants to make other's life worse. Just don't listen to them! You have great fans in fanfiction who will support you in any minute. Hold on, girl! You can do it!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/4/2013
#1#1#1#1#1#1!
Readernotawriter01 chapter 29 . 10/18/2013
Ok I normally don't write anything, but I think you should keep writing. I really liked your stories and I want to read more. Also if you quit, it shows that you let that bully get to you, but if you keep on writing like before, it will show him or her that you are strong and are standing up for yourself and are confident in your ideas and writing abilities. Anyways i hope you continue writing, if not for fan fiction then for something else. That person had no right to say that to you. I believe that if you are going to comment either write positives so the writer knows what is working or give constructive criticism for the writer to take into consideration to improve their writing. If you don't like a story or don't have anything good to say about it, don't say it. Good luck!
swagmasterlol chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
Keep your head up, Brooke
You're a great writer
Don't let all this negativity get to you, that's what the haters want, don't give in and let them have the satisfaction!
You're a great writer, I'm pretty sure I follow most of your stories cause this is my third review telling you to stay,
But whatever you choose, it's your decision.
Update soon!
_swagmasterlol
andrea chapter 29 . 9/23/2013
don't listen to those haters ok they are just jealous that they are not beautiful and talent as you ok. You are a wonderful person and the best author in fanfiction. Did you know that demi lovato was bullied because she was chubby and look at her know she is one of the best female slinger in the world. That will be you one you'll be famous for one of your talents and those bullied will regret everything they ever said to you or done. Please don't leave fanfiction you are a really good writer. Please update and stay strong .
Guest chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
Please uodate
LOVESUCKS87 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
awsome
LightningAttitude chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
1! Oh, and give that person a nice colorful sentence to call there own.