Reviews for 365 Days
xxraug-mossxx chapter 24 . 2/21
really great story, so very realistic and well-written.

somehow these sad Rizzles stories that start with Jane/Maura having lost each other have a special place in my heart. I don't really enjoy it when they're fighting or anything like that but it still makes the reconciliation that much sweeter. I guess those stories really give me feels.

either way, this one certainly did. the beginning was quite nerve-wracking and the scene with Maura waiting in the rain was great. I didn't expect the whole undercover thing to happen, but it was a nice idea. I thought it would make it more difficult for them to find a way back to each other but in the end it brought them together, so yeah, I love me some happy endings.

anyways, great story. I really enjoyed it so thank you for writing and sharing. I might start stalking your other pieces, just so you know.
cissie chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
Loved your story...your crime scene investigations were very exciting. It felt so real!
Reader from St Louis, Mo USA
cissie chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Maura is a jerk and I wish Jane would stop blaming herself for everything...Maura had no business being at that party and she should have known not to interfere when Jane is undercover...I realy just like them as close friends that do a great job working together and nothing more..Maura is going to get Jane killed some day.
cissie chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
If Jane's cover gets blown, Maura is the blame but so is Jane...I would think that Jane would know better...she is dealing with real killers and if her head is clouded with thoughts of Maura, Jane could find herself dead and who knows how many others...Like I said in a previous post, I am enjoying your story but I don't like when the writers make Jane look and act like a fool over Maura.
cissie chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
What part of "going under cover" doesn't Maura get? I am not a fan of Maura and I get so aggravated whenever the story has her following Jane around like a lost puppy...She should know enough not to interfere when someone is working undercover..She doesn't have a right either to go to Jane's boss and make him tell her anything...Jane is already in danger and Maura could have caused her a lot more trouble..Oh well, that's my take on Maura for now.
I really find it exciting reading your work when going on a crime scene,etc...
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
The face that you used a Vince Gill song in this chapter just made me so happy. I just wanted you to know that!
TNdani chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Ok. See I haven't even started reading yet and I cracked up.

Rizzles- because we all ship it like there is no Tamaro.

Best intro ever!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Aww years since I read this and it still makes me smile :)
Guest chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
this was the best read Ive eve enjoyed page turning knuckle biting a show of pure love thank you thank you thank you Ms. Ma'am
alice.warren.944 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
all my dreams are coming true when I first started watching the show I felt the connection this story line needed to happen lets make this real everyone wants this one the show lets do this and mrs maam wonderful writting what a great story line love it love it love it
Matiky chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
wooo, one of those stories i had to read as quickly as possible to know how it all works out. nice fic. definite twist having jane leave for undercover only a bit after maura returned, i think that was a pretty original story. i did feel like after a fairly slow paced beginning, everything when maura returned seemed to be almost like turbo speed. no one had enough time to feel like their feet were beneath them. intentional? kind of wish there was a bit more undercover stuff. like more with sarah so we like/hate her for leaving. maybe a few misleads to who the killer was. maybe jane met madeline somehow. and thought for sure there'd be a bit more undercover stuff with maura. cos it'd be fun. wasn't sure if having jane's cover known to so many people is 'legit' but it felt too easy for her to be compromised.

i do have to say, loved the confessions in the rain. might be my favorite part. after that i thought you were gonna have maura be the one that might ruin jane's cover with the sneaking around. your m-rated scenes are also pretty darn steamy. overall, i was addicted to the story and i think i might be addicted to your writing...imma go see to your other rizzles fics. cheers for the story!
cjunited38 chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
i think this story has it all i loved reading it the ending is very fitting.
wercomingup chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I am so lost as to how I possibly missed this story...so sad. I can't wait to begin the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
What a freaking great story :') read it all in a few hours so interesting!
RileysHell chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Hi :)
I'm currently reading your story now (and enjoying it just so you know), but I have a question... Maybe I've missed something while reading, but in chapter 9 the name of the victim is Jonathan.. A few chapters later they are all talking about Steve...? :) It got me a bit confused, cause I couldn't remember a Steve ;)