Reviews for 365 Days
Iza456 chapter 11 . 2/17
Im completely intrigued! Can't wait to keep reading!
marmitelover1710 chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
U ask if it possible knowin bout knowin evryfin bout sum1 2 not knowin them at all? HELL YH! Defo! I can understand both sides.
Evie1205 chapter 24 . 10/25/2016
Sad but intriguing. Really enjoyed it!
S.Warrior chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
Great story!
Joan chapter 24 . 4/4/2016
Great story with a good plot and pleanty of love and lust.
cissie chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Who does Maura think she is when she shows up while Jane is undercover? She could fowl up the whole thing or even worse, she is the one that will put Jane in harm's way. Maura shouldn't butt in when Jane is working..
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Could it be when Maura returns she finds that she has competition for Jane in the form of Casey ex wife. What an interesting plot twist that would be ;)
jam66 chapter 24 . 10/26/2015
Loved this story, thank you .
wolvesjr34 chapter 24 . 7/4/2015
This was exceptional, so glad I found it. Thank you.
wolvesjr34 chapter 18 . 7/4/2015
Recognised those lyrics without needing you to tell me. The Promise is a marvellous song.

Excellent chapter period.
wolvesjr34 chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
Oh wow... this was a heartbreaking chapter... right down my alley of feels for sure... onwards I go...
Gail chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
Loved the complete story
xxraug-mossxx chapter 24 . 2/21/2015
really great story, so very realistic and well-written.

somehow these sad Rizzles stories that start with Jane/Maura having lost each other have a special place in my heart. I don't really enjoy it when they're fighting or anything like that but it still makes the reconciliation that much sweeter. I guess those stories really give me feels.

either way, this one certainly did. the beginning was quite nerve-wracking and the scene with Maura waiting in the rain was great. I didn't expect the whole undercover thing to happen, but it was a nice idea. I thought it would make it more difficult for them to find a way back to each other but in the end it brought them together, so yeah, I love me some happy endings.

anyways, great story. I really enjoyed it so thank you for writing and sharing. I might start stalking your other pieces, just so you know.
cissie chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
Loved your story...your crime scene investigations were very exciting. It felt so real!
Reader from St Louis, Mo USA
cissie chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Maura is a jerk and I wish Jane would stop blaming herself for everything...Maura had no business being at that party and she should have known not to interfere when Jane is undercover...I realy just like them as close friends that do a great job working together and nothing more..Maura is going to get Jane killed some day.