Reviews for Bad Things
SabinxEric chapter 5 . 1/28
I love it please update soon
RocknRose242 chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
please update! :)
grapejuice101 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I love it. plz update, more episodes, and more eric
Courtney-Tamara chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Please, please update soon! I'm almost desperate for an update and have been waiting for ages! I freaking love this story it's addictive and I love her personality. So for the sake of my sanity please update soon, loved the chapter btw. :D
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
lol, cute! Eric would love the chase and since she isn't normal and he can't glamer her then it will make it all that much more fun!
Courtney-Tamara chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
The next chapter is one of my favourite episodes because you get to see Eric vulnerable and shows actual humanity, I hope you make it a great chapter. Brilliant story even though the updates take forever. Update soon!
Amber chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I really like this! I didn't read the original so I don't know how that was, but I really like the way you are writing this. I love how you are tying in events from the seasons, but she isn't directly involved in everything. If that makes sense. And I like how you aren't just revealing everything all at once. And I'm surprised how much I like having more Bill. I'm not really a big Bill fan, but you've portrayed him in a way that isn't annoying at all. I kinda hope that when it comes out about his true intentions with Sookie, he tells Dallas that he wanted her from the get go and couldn't pursue his feelings because of the queen.I'll be reading this from now on. Thanks!
Courtney-Tamara chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I'm loving this story, it's brilliant! But maybe you could update quicker, just a suggestion, no offence meant.
Update soon! :D
Cant wait for more :)
Courtney-Tamara chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Love it! I hope you update soon :D
Emmettluver2010 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Can't wait for the next update