Reviews for Lady Jam
kimmania chapter 14 . 10/13
I really do appreciate your stories. This is a cute story that has captured my attention each time I read it. I love the origin stories of Beca and Chloe getting together. Thank you so much for putting it out here for my continued consumption.
TaengOOster chapter 14 . 8/27/2018
Thank you for this fluffy and good feeling fic! I love reading this..
Wahineco chapter 14 . 7/5/2018
Love that Kimmy Jin was the catalyst for Bechloe. Love Aubrey in this chapter too! Thanks!
Duh2042 chapter 13 . 4/16/2017
I have an insane story to tell you about me and this fic lol
kateor13 chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Good story :)
laralikestoread chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
I got through all of this in one sitting. It was just too good to put down. Definitely a new favourite - though I'm kinda pissed that you spoiled 'imagine you & me' for me. But I guess that is kind of on myself seeing as I still haven't watched it. Using that as beca's you of telling Jesse was really creative and beautiful.
laralikestoread chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Damn, I'm totally starting to see myself in Beca more than I'd like. The part about being too easy in my teens. My mom even claims I never went through that rebellious/puberty/teenage phase because I was way too easy to handle.
And also what chloe told her about not just being with Jesse because he is into her: I dated a guy that was -as I'm now starting to see- very similar to Jesse. Nice guy, good looking, seemingly great boyfriend when you look at it on paper. it looked like we should be great together. And I honestly really did like him, but that was it. I only liked him and I tried to convince myself that I'd started developing (more) feelings, because I should be into him right?! Why wouldn't I be, when we seemed to fit together so well and he was acting like the perfect bf?! But that was it. It was hard to come to terms with it even though I had known all along. I hated breaking up with him, because he really didn't do anything to deserve it. But I couldn't keeping lying to him or myself. And I never doubted it; I have rarely felt as relived as I did when walking away after the break up.
Well, now that I've shared such personal stuff with you lovely strangers on the Internet I better get back to reading and discovering more about Beca (and maybe myself?!) along the way .
JuliusKing chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
Heyy, so I am like 3 years late to the party but felt the need to comment anyway because this is an incredibly fun 14 chapters of fluff and feels and stuff and I really really liked it. Might be the first Pitch Perfect story I am adding to my favourites, don't actually know and I'm not checking.

Anyway thought this was great as a more romantic AU to the movie and sort of does everything the right way, downplaying some of the humour in favour of fluff, and never really trying too hard in any sense that I remember.

The last line I think could be done better, I know it's sort of a small detail, but it would help round out the story instead of feeling sort of clip-ended. But that's just my opinion.
s123morris chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
"Imagine you and me" is a great movie i would recommend it to anyone.
PS this is a great story.
duendemza chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
you are amazing! for real... i can't stop smiling to the pc hahaha.
Just Amazing!
milleniumdodo chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
So good! This fic is just amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I swear to god that was the cutest thing I've ever ready
AliceSloane13 chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
Loved this story so much. So much stuff in here that is different from all the rest. Beca's mom was a spectacular addition. I really loved the way she and Chloe bonded. Kudos on the silver screen movies! I love old movies to a fangirl degree. Chloe and Beca were perfect and oh so adorable. Also, Aubrey in the final chapter was spectacular. I feel like she gets a bad rep, but you tapped into that side of her that I wish more people picked up on. Anyways, yeah this story was great :) Thanks for posting.
malexfaith chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
Aww . Awesome. So sweet. Great build. Thanks heaps for sharing
weedopos chapter 14 . 6/1/2015
I loved this so much! Soooooo good :)