Reviews for Bonjour, Corsair
Didi chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I really love this fanfiction, I really hope that when your back you will continue this, its so great xD This is now my favorite Galactik Football fanfic 3
WickyLEE6 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
oh oh, I suspected there was some type of unwritten rules regarding these type of things among the pirates, it would certainly fit their mood. Stevens, you better be careful now, cause this may come back to bite you at a later time. and I agree, mei breaking it of with D'jok, not a very good idea. Concering Micro- Ice knowing of them, he's sure to blabber to someone, and if Corso or Sonny would get wind of this, they would both come down hard on Stevens. And perhaps even Mei. I am excited to see what direction this will swing.
FemaleSpock chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Yay, update! I'm glad that Mei is going to do the right thing and break up with D'jok finally. I also like the angle of Stevens as a pirate not being open to feelings.
FemaleSpock chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Micro-ice here is just...so Micro-ice...Tia should have known better than to tell him, haha, he was inevitably going to come up with a zany scheme. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ghostsammeo chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter! I loved Micro-ice. Characterised very well. his speech especially good- seemed like just the way he speaks in the cartoon.
I also find it funny that he went out drinking with D'jok- I still remember him as the 15 year old him!
Can't wait for the update- should be interesting to see how the others react to the news she's 'friends' with Stevens.
WickyLEE6 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
oh oh, as sweet as they seem together, Stevens has better watch his back. Becoming too close will not only lead to emnotional distress, but also a possible capture for him. He is a pirate after all. I do want for Mei to be happy, but she also should start working on her own troubled realtionship with D'Jok. I sense it's only a matter of time, before someone finds out about this secret, the question is who? and that will undoubtedly play a role in things will turn from there. I liked this chapter. keep it up:-)
FemaleSpock chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I think the thing I love most about this is the fact that it's not played like oh D'jok's a terrible person and so Mei's moving on now to someone better and lalala it's all so easy. I like that the emotional baggage of the slow-motion break up of her and D'jok is informing all of her actions and there's all of these different conflicting feelings affecting her. It's complex and I really like that. I also really like the continued use of Tia as a outsider's viewpoint, it really works. Keep it up!
Ghostsammeo chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Great writing as usual- pace is picking up speed. I look forward to the next chapter.
Streetpixie chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
oh wow. Mei is a cheater, yeah I love her and stephens, I mean after the last 4 brilliant chapters (nice job) how could I not? But not when D'jok is trying, honestly trying to repair the relationship and say sorry. It's just, now he's doing that, it's just wrong.
And she can't break up with him like this, it'll break his heart.
Oh ... wow, what to do, eagerly anticipating nxt chapter!
FemaleSpock chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I think you capture Mei's mental state well; I'm glad she knows that she is in the wrong and I hope that will help her do the right thing eventually.
WickyLEE6 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I sort of knew this would happen. Mei really has to sort things through now. Perhaps Stevens could help by telling her what to do, but again, I would see Mei as a grown up girl, who should be able to handle things like that without help. but sure, it's hard to do. It is very good writing. Cause this could well have been how it went down that she ended in breaking up with D'Jok. The only thing she did wrong in my eyes, was that she went from D'Jok to Sinedd. That made me loose respect for her. and normally I would think of Tia and Mei as the coolest girls in all of GF, but Mei did loose some of her stars when she went out and did that. I am excited to see what else will happen. love the story
pepsicul chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
wow. Stevens cool
FemaleSpock chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I really liked the conversation between D'jok and Tia, it felt very natural and realistic to their characters. Also that bit, about if you're a pirate and you only get a book to the head then you're a lucky pirate, made me laugh.
WickyLEE6 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
FANTASTIC. I absolutely love it. This is how I would see Mei and Stevens too. Sadly, it is obvious that a pirate has to concider other things before love. Stevens may not have a wanted poster on his head, like Sonny, but the rules of the game are the same. Getting involved with anyone, even Mei, is a potential problem. As for Mei, it is just a matter of time before this is discovered. How will D'Jok handle that? Tia is already on to Mei. And unless Stevens is a far better actor than I take him for, even he is going to do something that will make his friends understand what's up. Hopefully, this will end in Mei and stevens working it out among themselves. Bringing D'Jok, or even Sonny into it, would strike me as immature,and I do think better of the both of them than that.
But mei and Stevens need to talk about the kiss before things worsen. Nothing is worse than a friendship lost over that. I am wating for the next chapter
Ghostsammeo chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Good development, can't wait for the next chapter. :)