Reviews for Protectors and Princesses
Lillet chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Naise! I love how Mina's not who she presents herself as (Yes, it's in your story description but the part of her only surfaced now). Haha, it's just that Minako's not given enough credit if she is just ditzy and bubbly. After all, she's the leader of the senshi and totally kicks ass! Can't wait to see how this conflict between them acts out. Just gotta say I like this bumpy development between them! I'll be awaiting your next update. :]
Phantom V chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Sorry, I kept forgetting to review on previous chapters, but this story is cool so far.

This was great! I especially loved Minako's excuse of getting dry cleaning done and Rei going 'yeah, that's a donut shop'.

Things seem to be getting more serious between them. I'm very curious as to what's going to happen next.
sailorXYZ chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
OMG, I LOVE where this is going. Please please update soon?
Kohaku Zelpher chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Nice beginning can't wait to see what happens at the alley in your next chapter.
eskimal chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I hope you update soon, I like the story. Very entertaining, aaand, I love Rei and Minako.
Gemna chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Hoooooo boy this is getting extra grood.
mookkitt chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I enjoyed the chapter. My only qualm is that I can't imagine Rei being suddenly accosted like that and not put up a decent fight, but I guess it fits into the storyline, haha. Continue!
Gemna chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Hoo-ray! Updates are ever so glorious! Looking forward to more!
Jedi Caro chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This is kinda funny lol like it :)
PandaPuppet chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
NEXTR TIME dont put (I need to pee noe.)
Urooj chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Lol I hope your observation doesn't jinx the updates :P I'm wondering...doesn't Rei have any sort of spiritual awareness that she could sense Minako is different?
PandaPuppet chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
intresting, so is Minako now sailor moon in a way, she has the moon brouch? Either way its a story that I can definitly count on, to be awesome.

And i don't really like the action/fighting parts either, it's just 'they get attacked, they transform, they fight, sailor moon does ONE ATTACK and wins, the episode ends.'

and it gets REALLY annoying! ARRRGGG!

well, hope for an early update!
janet chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
can't wait for an update
tototo chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I'm actually excited to see where this goes. Update soon!
Coot chapter 1 . 1/11/2013