Reviews for A Certain Je Ne Sais Quoi
janny.verveer chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I forget that there will be no smut found in your corner of the fanfic world ;) its fine though, the storyline is great so i'll over look it :P :P
Gina Mark chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Oi, ah que lindo o Dean todo envergonhado, estou amando esta história.
janny.verveer chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
I don'.t mean to be that person but you spelt Jet Li wrong. usually i can read past it but it's a name so thought you might want to know :) loving the story!
Heyitsthekat chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a while! Thanks for writing! 3
Love DS chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
I just finished reading all 24 four chapters...needless to say I loved every chapter and the story line along with the suspense and betrayal that was Adam...so what if my son doesn't have clean clothes for school tomorrow? This is Sam and Dean...it was all worth it...LOL

Fantabulous job in writing and making this story into so much more than just a easy read. It was something beautiful and the love all four of these men found with each other is so beautiful and romantic and just awesome. So sorry this story ended though. But thank you for the entertainment for as long as it lasted:o)
Stryder2008 chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
So excited that you are doing a sequel despite the flames that he story received a while back. I'm so glad that you wrote your story the way you wanted to. That's the awesome part of being the author. Loved the story, it was great, can't wait for the sequel.
Sara chapter 23 . 3/30/2013
You can't possibly leave the story like that. I must know what happens, I still have so many questions, like what about Misha/Gabriel? Will Sam tell his parents what really happened? Will they get to meet Dean? Will Sam and Dean get there happy ending? And who is the voice in the mysterious conversation? I have to know! Please?

It was a great story even if you don't add more, so thank you very much for sharing (I really hope you do write some more though).
Sara chapter 22 . 3/27/2013
NOOOOO! How could you do this to us! Cliffhanger of doom!

Okay, that was really good now you have to update. Like now. Please? Pretty please?
EmilyOlga chapter 23 . 3/29/2013
OH MY GOD EPILOGUE POSSIBILITY HOLY SHIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
MY BRAIN JUST.
WHAT.
OH SWEET BABY JESUS MURPHY.
THAT WAS SO
SO MUCH
AHGH
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
That's all I can say, which is very eloquent compared to my brain right now like oh my gosh.
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooved this.
And HELLZ TO THE YEAH on the epilogue.
LIKE WHO WOULDN'T WANT THAT ?
WHO ?
HUNT THEM DOWN AND QUESTION THEIR EXISTENCE.
Seriously.
You've created SUCH a good story ! It gives backstory, but without going into super-insane detail where the plot gets LOST COMPLETELY and still stays kinda fluffy but deep whilst being compelling entirely.
HOLY POOP.
That was really way supermegafoxyawesomehot.
jacknalecsmom chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
Definitely need an epilogue, more that that, a sequel. Dean is a regular guy and Sam is friggin royalty. Great story in that!
kuramalover011 chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
Yes, epilogue please! This story was so fantabulously wonderful, it needs one! Thank you for the special thanks, I'm honoured! :)
Stryder2008 chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
Nope no flames here... I thought that the ending was great and followed the arc of the story well. I definitely think that you should do a epilogue. I want to know what was talking at the end there. As always follow your story from start to finish and if someone doesn't like it...then they should write their own. Great job, looking forward to the next one.
Stryder2008 chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
Oh you're just evil, cliffhangers...But I am definitely enjoying the story, it's an interesting twist on the AU, and honestly I've read a lot of stories over the years and this is one of the more original one. Awesome job, keep up the good work.
Asdjggkllhajaka chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS FIC. I NEED MORE. NOW. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! Also I really like the romance between Misha and Gabe. Idk why. I just do :) and of course Sam and Dean 333 amazing. I love their relationship! Please update soon! Can't wait! :D
EmilyOlga chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
SO
Well that was one dramatic, fantastic ball of badassery.
Seriously.
For a second I thought Dean was going to let that shit happen, but NOPE.
BOOM
In character all the way, Dean's not letting Sammy go anywhere with some messed up mofo.
Seriously, great job on this chapter I love this fic a lotlotlotlotlotLOOOOOOOOT and the characters *heartache*.
Sammy better live, but I'm tempted to see the Dean's-freaking-out-being-motherly side of him..
It'll be funny but sad because Sam got shot and things and I hope he doesn't die and good job on this chapter !
(run on sentences ? where ? pshht I don't write run-on sentences in my reviews ever come on)