Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deus Ex Machina
Rebe Marauder chapter 5 . 12h
Fascinating! I had been excited. I thought Peter would finally go to Azkaban. He died in pieces, which is sad but at the same time ... Adequate. I hope Augustus can be found so that Sirius can be released from that ... Prison.
Rebe Marauder chapter 4 . 14h
It was the damn rat! Hala, I've already unburdened myself. So ... It was the most incredible battle ever ! I'm still amazed and amazed and delighted! I love Regulus as such an amazing hero!
Rebe Marauder chapter 3 . 15h
My mother This story is getting very exciting.
I love. It must be funny to see Sirius drift from one side to the other at unexpected times.
Rebe Marauder chapter 2 . 10/20
I like it a lot. It is very interesting how the events unfold
Rebe Marauder chapter 1 . 10/20
I like how it sounds. I'm going to read to see how it goes. I'm excited
ayanamifaerudo chapter 22 . 10/16
-Read everything in one go. I'm glad that I came across this when it's already completed.

-Slow burn, not in the romantic sense, but in the development of things. Not in a bad way because the author was very meticulous in setting everything up. The progression of the characters and the narrative was satisfying. In another note, the inclusion of MI6, James Bond, and M surprised me.

-I was lost in the various time travels and the going back over the same two months and couldn't keep track of the present-past Sirius, Regulus, and such but I did get things. Just rolled with it.

-I still haven't found out why and how Griffon's Eye didn't allow certain Order members in. And I really don't buy the fact that it vanished, all of it, without trace.

-Best Regulus and Marius ever!
slowest chapter 23 . 10/7
What a wonderful tour de force. I loved every bit of it.
annie chapter 1 . 10/6
lol I love the absolute idiots in the comment section talking about how it’s too complex for them to understand... yeah... because you’re too dumb to get any of it. also: it’s an amazing story and I love that it focuses on Regulus, who is a fantastically developed character in this story/series. screw all of the arses with IQs of 2 that won’t get off your back! I hope you update the sequel soon!
love4HP chapter 5 . 9/27
For a story on Harry Potter, you have written so many long,too many chapters focusing on only Regulus Black. No matter how much enjoyable character you have portrayed of Regulus, it's still annoying to not be able to read on the main character of story. It's not Regulus story details which should be focus!
love4HP chapter 2 . 9/27
I think your way of writing especially describing DOsm rooms and people was too complex.
KadeBear chapter 13 . 9/26
An entertaining as hell story, but extrodinarily confusing one with all the time traveling going on. Although it is incredibly satisfying to see it all come together like it has.
Gammily chapter 23 . 9/24
Great chapter! Glad to see the final update so many years after the first post. I have so much respect for your dedication to this story.
Gammily chapter 10 . 9/23
OH MY GOSH
Gammily chapter 2 . 9/23
Okay ngl im a bit lost but I’m liking the vibes
Gammily chapter 1 . 9/23