Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deus Ex Machina
Davepetas chapter 22 . 10/11
holy carp. dude. bruh. i cannot describe how much i love this. bro. its so good. i lobe it. ive been reading it for the past week and. my family is sick of it. im like, “sO GUESS WHAT THE FANFIC DID THIS TIME” amd theyre like. oh no. not again. and im like, yoooooo.
i cant even begin to tell u that this is def in my too faves. this fic, ive had hopes abt what would happen, anD THEY DID! AND EXCEEDED THEM! YOOOO!
thank u for this gift that i and this world, are unworthy of. i love u.

also, this is a mental image i got while reading this, i hope u find it amusing :

at one point or another, james bond has walked into his kitchen at 4:13 am in nothing but socks n undies, to encounter the Black Phantom, in full gear, with his full, undivided, attention on kraft mac n cheese, trying and failing to make it. james bond ignores this. james bond gets a glass of water and leaves. this happens weekly. Regulus has yet to succeed.
DiagonAli chapter 22 . 9/30
I don't even know if I can give justice to this story with my review. wow. just... wow. I've read hundreds of fan fiction stories, dozens of time Turner stories, but nothing I've found to be as complex as this story. it wasn't an easy, fluffy readI had to pay attention to keep up with the magical and scientific theory being given. the complex time lines (the plan, the Plan and The Plan) seemed so unrelated to each other and then one paragraph could make it all click together and be so crystal clear.

I REALLY enjoyed this story, your writing style and your character representations. I hope that one day you write more Harry Potter stories.
BillBrink chapter 22 . 9/29
Yes, I am an idiot. I downloaded only 19 chapters and didn't see you had already completed it at 22. So, as Rosan Rosanadana (Gilda Radner) used to say, "Never mind!"
I do want to say that this was a marvelous story and I only wish you would continue a sequel.
BillBrink chapter 15 . 9/29
I can tell that you aren't afraid to tackle epic sized stories as your "Dragon'" is over 900 K and still isn't finished. Since this one is close to 300 K and, I presume, Harry is still 8 years old, this one will most likely be a long one also. Thus far you have concentrated on the effects of Harry's 8th birthday wish, went back in time and told the story from, primarily, Regulus' POV, as he is the fulcrum for the changes up to this point. You have painted this with such detail that it takes us into the canvass of belief of your universe. I have never read such an outstanding trial scene for Sirius in the 17 years I have been reading fan fiction. If you aren't earning an income from your work, THAT is an even bigger crime.
I wonder if Harry will now become the central focus, or will you continue with the Black family as the center of attention (yes, I realize that Harry, now, is a part of their family). Do you see this story as the redemption of Harry, or the redemption of Regulus? If Harry, do you see him being trained to eventually battle Riddle, or will it end with him safely ensconced with a loving family and we will just believe that he will be much better prepared to go to Hogwarts and be out of the manipulations of Dumbledore.
As Rita says, "Inquiring minds want to know!"
Thanks for sharing this.
HannaSun chapter 22 . 9/27
Thank you for the absolute wonderful read and the level of detail and storytelling you put into this.
KariAnn chapter 21 . 9/17
Re-read for the 8th or 9th time. I would vote for this story as a favorite. I still want that sequel
langeline chapter 22 . 9/13
Nooo,... no post-epilogy? :P
langeline chapter 20 . 9/12
Hahahaha :D :d :D :D :D

Your chapter made me think of JKR and the susan singer lady and how this kreacher may have character traits of humans :D
langeline chapter 19 . 9/12
Wow,.. nare you male or female?
langeline chapter 17 . 9/12
Woww! adroit mea culpa!
langeline chapter 16 . 9/12
Amen!
langeline chapter 15 . 9/12
Awwww!
langeline chapter 14 . 9/12
Hahahaha,... I really really really really really really am prepared to love you simply because of the way you made me feel and think when writing this chapter! :D
langeline chapter 9 . 9/12
Amen! such a miscarriage of justice!
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 19 . 9/11