Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deus Ex Machina
novelo chapter 4 . 10/26
I have to say this is one of the best fanfiction stories I have read on this site and I am still on chapter 4! I can't believe it took me so long to come across this story! What am amazing writer you are! Absolutely mind-blowing read! Loving it!
Take care and be safe!
Idrinktomuch10 chapter 2 . 10/2
I have no idea what the hell is happening in this story.
back2front chapter 14 . 9/27
THE PLAN and the plan? yeah really not amusing and just makes stuff confusing. there's no reason for Sirius to suddenly turn up as unspeakable convict time traveller with Thor like powers and and a shit load of timeturners in use. this was amazing till end of the trial, now its trying to be super clever and the whole thing has gotten pretty fucking stupid.
HoneyBear84 chapter 22 . 9/26
Love it
HoneyBear84 chapter 22 . 9/26
Love it
This story is really impressive. I didn't think it was even POSSIBLE for anyone to be that far up their own ass.
noylj chapter 2 . 7/17
So far, very confused. Can't change the past but changing the past. The short white man is very confusing
123claire123 chapter 23 . 7/3
Absolutely brilliant
Tyfli barda chapter 1 . 6/7
A story so full itself that it makes reading a pointless endeavor. So clever and outspoken in word puzzles and sudoku writing that it twists itself into a pretzel. Several chapters of hyperbolic plots and time travel shenanigans that baffles any resemblance of coherent storytelling. And me writing like this is just a reflection of the mind numbing dull work you have written. Overblown and self serving.

“I would have been more lenient and non-bias in my opinions, but you're flowery wording decent,dialogues and interesting writing tricked me into reading more. Until I realized that it was just chapters of filling like fast food that eventually gave me a brain constipation.”
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/19
WOW! When you said " Bat Shit Crazy " I never expected this idea! But I'll at least give it a try.
Bosmer1701 chapter 3 . 5/13
Reading this chapter was just like slugging through my college physics class. Being overly verbose and overly detailed makes for an unenjoyable experience.
animecutylover chapter 15 . 4/30
Yikes. That was close. Pollux almost had a full heart attack and died! .
animecutylover chapter 6 . 4/29
Duke of Norfolk? So Salazar Slytherin's line? He certainly came from Norfolk. I don't think the Potters are a direct line to Slytherin, so maybe the Evanses? Unless, it's the Peverells?
Nuitowl chapter 10 . 4/23
I'll say, i wasn't expecting this...i even believed it was harry from future.. but not this. somehow not this . and I'm so happy to be wrong because didn't wanted harry or someone else to be lord black when Sirius and regulus both are alive..i abandoned the story... decided to not read it but I'm glad that i didn't.
I hate to quit reading a story so late in it , especially since the first 17 chapters just went in circles, but now to find out it's not finished, there's no way in hell I want to read a sequel to this.
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »