Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deus Ex Machina
RevDorothyL chapter 22 . 7/4
Really interesting story, with what seems an appropriate use of Buddhist philosophies with Stargate 'Ascension' lore, along with Daniel Craig's version of James Bond. So thought-provoking, and still so deeply empathetic.
I would like this story better if it didn't insist on constantly harping on how magic is just so much better than anything and how the sad little muggles can never hope to win against a real wizard because they're just SO inferior. Somehow, it's even more offensive than the actual pureblood rhethoric in the books, becaus that, at least, was clearly stated and intended as arrogant, bigoted nonsense, not a hard fact about the setting.
gopheratl chapter 12 . 6/22
:reads first paragraph:

:frowns:

:jumps back to chapter 2:

Author Note: This and chapters 3 and 4 will show what happened before the happenings in Chapter 1. Harry IS the one that this story revolves around, but alas, Regulus will end up screwing up the background a lot, and then Sirius will do even weirder things. If you end this chapter with the feeling that you had to put effort into keeping interest, please tell me.

Lying liar who lies. I am now half way through this story and Harry has not made an appearance since chapter 1.

I'm not dropping it or anything, certainly not for that, but seriously, you should go back and correct that hilariously deceptive and inaccurate author's note.
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 6/19
cool
Ineffable Witch chapter 2 . 6/12
I adore this fic! I've read it several times by this point. And, if it's not rude I'd love to ask if you could port it to AO3 or somewhere similar so I could download it to my kindle? I'd hate to lose this an never be able to read it again
RowboatTugboat chapter 22 . 6/3
I fucking love this story. Fantastic job.
Kitty chapter 22 . 5/29
Great story. Hasnt been updated in 5 years. A shame its been abandoned.
Ash0011 chapter 22 . 5/26
neat, good place to end but I do wish I couldve seen more of the world
halo4hire chapter 22 . 5/22
I got confused at the end. What happens next? What about dumbolddoor and his machinations? What about the horcruxes? Who revives moldyshorts? Will Bellatrix continue to become like Niagra falls every time the Jok- Voldemort talks to her? This whole story was wayyyy beyond my understanding of Ascension and chrono-theoretical study. Like seriesly I was struggling to understand what I think was a magical take on the concept of the wheel of Dharma and the chakra pools. When the story wasn't branching out into the far unknown, it was actually really really good. Especially the introduction of MI6. I'll admit, using James Bond made me hesitate at continuing, as the times I see him pop up normally kills the story. Unlike those iterations, yours didn't dominate your story. Raph made my head hurt though. I don't get paid nearly enough to try and understand the concept of raph. Tl:dr- good story. Well worth the read if reader understands spirituality better than this reviewer did.
RAY chapter 22 . 5/20
THIS IS A GREAT STORY!
I just finished reading chapter 22.

I look forward to reading the sequil soon.

Best regrds,R
ShayReadsTooMuch chapter 22 . 5/14
I love you this story, the characterization is great and it’s one of the best ways of writing Regulus that I’ve ever read.
benrobbins77 chapter 2 . 5/10
This beginning is do wordy and pretensious I'm on the verge of not reading any further.
Kyria Greene chapter 22 . 5/1
This is a fantastic piece of writing. You made the characters real enough to practically touch. The plot was wild. The fight scenes were truly magical. I love Sirius riding up the building and into the sky. Wish this story could go on forever. It is an amazing read.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 4/17
This story is so awesome! Will you ever be writing the sequel to it you were planning on? I have to ask... it's just so amazing!
The way you write is incredible. The descriptions of the White-Man and his abilities and everything he does is reminiscent of ancient classics like Journey to the West. It’s stunningly beautiful and a complete pleasure to read. Keep it up!
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »