Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deus Ex Machina
Hiina chapter 23 . 10/15
Oh my, oh my... It was a wonderful read! I’m so glad that J found that!

I love how they are all humans, with their flaws, bad decisions, troubles and yet the keep going trying to do what is right.

I love how you wrote Regulus, I personally prefer his POV. I love how he mastered apparition and portkey; and how Sirius is like a human thunderbolt. And oh my, I love how you wrote the Blacks interactions, they are human and you show that.

I was surprised how Pollux got his self back after his condition got better and better.

I absolutely love Marius.

And oh my, I confess that it took some time to me see that James Bond were truly James Bond. At first I thought that he was a OC that were just glad to find a opportunity to say his name were “Bond, James Bond” and be take seriously hahaha

I love how you keep twisting things. All the plot with time turned blowed my mind. I had totally forget about the explosion and time turner mess showed at the begin.

I’m still lost and amused by Sirius’ differentiation of THE PLAN, the plan and The Plan hahahaha Poor Regulus

I loved all of it. And the twist about all of it NOT being because of Harry’s wish? Oh my!

Ahh, thanks for writing and sharing all that! It was a wonderful time to read all that. Really thanksStay safe
rosemary62442 chapter 6 . 10/11
And I think you've underestimate the muggles. Like hell they hesistated at the Vietnam or Hiroshima andNagasaki. While the Japanese who's responsible or participated the war can rot in hell for all I care, do you realise that more than 30,000 Korean, including Yi U, died there too? Like neither US (nor Japan after) cared for one second about them before killing them all.
rosemary62442 chapter 5 . 10/11
I'm getting confused...Why are the Prewetts and Marlene managed to get alive? Weren't they supposed to be murdered? Yeah, Regulus is alive, but after faking the family tapestry and acquiring a fake identity, so I figured that he was alive all along-guess he's the one who's watching Harry...?
But the others...I don't really understand this. Or unlike the canon, were all of them were alive all along, like none od them were dead even before this Raphel used that time turner of his?

Are you planning to make the Potters live and Sirius not to be sent to Azkaban too? If the four-If you count that Marlene's kin who survived with her-of them can live and change the timeline (quite drastically, in my opinion), I see no reason not to make that Halloween incindent.
Sorry, I wrote this before I finished the chapter)

I know as this IS the fanfic, so some things can be changed, but I thought that the events that happened before 1988 were remained unchanged...Or are you planning to change it all? But...what about the man who's been watching Harry?

The whole point is, I still can't understand why you made that four live, when it is absolutely unnecessary to the story, unless they were never dead like in the canon.
rosemary62442 chapter 6 . 10/11
so, the muggle britian and the wizarding britan are considered different nation? so the mess voldy caused did considered some kind of war? and what about this whole obliviation things? I'm sure they never bothered check the mental state of those who's subject to memory charm. what a utter bullshit.
and I bet they never bother to pay an knut to the possibly hundreds, or thousands of muggles who died or injured other than their 'kind' act of erasing the memory of being tortured.
I'm starting to think they're some kind of parasite, the wizards, you know. I mean, what good did they done to the muggle britian other than killing, bringing terrors, tortures, and the occasional memory erasing against their will? mot to mention vast majority of them think like muggles were deserved to serve them
And supposedly murdering 12 muggles and Pettigrew I understand. But betraying the Potters is considered a crime?In that case, Xeno Lovegood is a criminal too, yes?
Hiina chapter 4 . 10/10
My, I just love how random shorts appareting is Regulus’ nervous tick. It... I don’t know, it to me is just a “I’m a powerful wizard, intelligent and prepared man and I had to find a way to fix that!”
Hiina chapter 3 . 10/10
It was surprisingly good to read Regulus’ part here. I was a little... scared over your AN, but it was a really interesting read.

I love how Ted has shady acquaintances hahah It soo make sense with his wife being Andromeda. I never thought or read something like that and it makes my day.

I love how Regulus just get his way changing spells, wards and anything that he needs. But still is a teenage who can make bad decisions and whatever.

I like how you got in a lot of stuff. Reincarnation, souls, karma, stars, and everything. I feel that I still lost some things, but what I get... I don’t remember reading in a fanfic with all of that together, so it’s a wonderful find.

Love Marcus and Leona. And Ted and Andromeda.
Your stupidity of the wizard versus normal argument is staggering.
1. You r forget it all of the muggleborn who have been returning to the normal world. They would be easy to find by the government with their missing records. Plus they would be easily convinced to help with how they were treated.

2. Their would be a ton of contingency plans if government officials were to start dieing who have knowledge of the magical world.

3. The normal governments would definitely/gladly destroy their own cities if it would destroy a threat to them.
(Americans destroyed whole sections of Vietnam to try and defeat the communist)
rosemary62442 chapter 4 . 10/10
I always thought people like Orion or Walburga, Abracxas who attended Hogwarts together had known he was a half blood...Wasn't he already formed some kind of followers accroding to Slughorn's memory?
And I think you've made mistake writing about the year-1979-the elder Potters and Evans were murdered at the last chapter
rosemary62442 chapter 3 . 10/10
Wasn't Andromeda supposed to have light brown hair, unlike Bellatrix?
rosemary62442 chapter 3 . 10/10
Such a wonderful story so far, pity you made Dorea a mother of James...Though that would explain the story more easily, considering Walburga is his older brother's daughter
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 9/25
I enjoyed the story, though it got a bit wordy in places.
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 8/13
Thanks for a great read! Very nicely done.
majere4 chapter 23 . 8/12
I am so excited! You just keep pushing, and if you hadn't already met your crazy-high standards I'd be leery that you were overreaching.
Thanks for an incredible tale... Onward!
majere4 chapter 21 . 8/12
Another chapter rich in details and emotions, another that steps forward. I really enjoyed the smile that this one left on my face.
majere4 chapter 20 . 8/12
I am super happy to have found this story. It can be emotionally gut wrenching, but the forward progress, the steady march toward something better, makes it all worthwhile.
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »