Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deus Ex Machina
Wolvie26 chapter 23 . 7h
Love it!
squeegybug chapter 3 . 1/18
Muggles vs Wizards. A squib armed with a nuke would know exactly where the wizarding world was, exactly where to place the weapon for maximum damage, and exactly why it should happen.
Dayside chapter 3 . 1/4
This story is fucking confusing. I have absolutely no idea what this entire story is even about.
csheila chapter 1 . 1/2
Rubbing hands together and cackling,Let’s Go
layla chapter 11 . 12/13/2021
You write these intense, dramatic scenes very well indeed. You have woven a very complex story together very wel, fleshing out characters that JKR barely sketched, giving them complex personalities and motives. I like your Regulus black, he is a deep thinker, a very intelligent person, yet we also see his insecurities and we see him at his worst. Your story goes deeper than a lot of fanfics do. It is a very interesting read.
aGnamZer0 chapter 23 . 12/12/2021
Oh, so Harry's wish wasn't the one that brought Raphael on this plane of existence? I confess myself intrigued since it was what was implied from the very first chapter onwards. But it serves both as a good ending and exciting beginning.

Now I hope Harry will soak everything Pollux and everyone will teach him. Hopefully – and considering he's a genius with near edeitic memory, I'm not worried – he'll even be able to master Regulus apparition method. Maybe Regulus will even pass his 'human-enchantment' to Harry.

Add to that that Harry is the heir of both Potter and Black families and thus with maybe the Potter and Black flame and lightning attributes respectively.

Still, there is one mystery that has yet to be solved: Griffon's Eye disappearance. I personally don't believe it was erased. I think it's hidden itself, possibly in a separate dimension or plan of reality. The wards looked powerful and sentient – much like the Blacks ones – and it wouldn't disappear so easily, nor would the treasure trove of knowledge, history and magic.

So I look forward to that sequel of yours. Thank you for this wonderful story.
aGnamZer0 chapter 22 . 12/12/2021
To be perfectly honest, while I really loved this chapter and the events in it, I absolutely hate Remus. He's possibly the character I hate the most in Harry Potter, and as far as I'm concerned he doesn't deserve forgiveness. I don't understand why Sirius decided to forgive him and and tell him the truth about everything. It's not a character I enjoy reading about, but hopefully he won't have too much importance in the last chapter.
aGnamZer0 chapter 21 . 12/12/2021
I remember how in the early chapters I had decreed that one of them was your best and it was unlikely you would surpass it, but considering how many of your chapters I consider 'The Best Chapter', I've been proved utterly wrong.

Seeing Harry's innocence and intuition was a sight to behold. Honestly, I just want to take him in my arms and hug him for eternity. He's just so cute!
aGnamZer0 chapter 20 . 12/12/2021
So Marius actually trained to pull of his piercing 'gaze' that makes people feel like all of their secrets are bared naked before him and that he MUST be using some sort of Legilimency. Gaze, Don't Stare huh?
aGnamZer0 chapter 19 . 12/12/2021
It was a great wand battle beteen Regulus and Dumbledore. Very awe inspiring and worthy of the Black Phantosm and vanquisher of Grindelwald.

I'm curious about the true meaning of Phoenixes as partners if their presence doesn't actually mean the human they follow is the epitome of good.

Apparently, Sirius has 'spawned'. I got a good laugh from that one. Didn't know Kreacher was a joker.
aGnamZer0 chapter 18 . 12/12/2021
I hope Harry will make an off-handed comment – or a very serious one – to either Sirius or Regulus, or both really, about how the night just before he made a wish on the Sirius star and how the day after he was finally saved – and by a Sirius at that. And since Raphael had already reveled to Regulus he came because someone made a wish on the Regulus star, he'll finally understand everything. I admit I'm quite giddy at the prospect.
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 12/12/2021
"Grandfather Arcturus would have kittens when he showed him the memory later. There would be no way he'd have trouble believing Marius Cygnus Black was any less of a Black than he was after that."

I admit I'd very much like see this scene.

I wonder what the Dursley will think if they knew the Prime Minister and the Head of MI6 themselves observed their behavior for a long time and are absolutely revulsed by them, wanting nothing more than save little Harry from their clutches.
aGnamZer0 chapter 16 . 12/11/2021
Ha! I was right, Sandra is an agent.

And now we finally get back to the moment Harry will be saved. I didn't expect it'd take sixteen chapters to get there but it was worth it.
aGnamZer0 chapter 15 . 12/11/2021
That was a roller coaster. Everything Sirius went through in the last few hours has shaken him to the core and exacerbated both good and bad emotions and actions, but I'm glad that at the end he pushed through and likely saved his grandfather.
aGnamZer0 chapter 14 . 12/11/2021
That was absolutely epic! It's not a confrontation I will forget any time soon. "Wow!" Like Regulus and Sirius said.

I'm pretty sure I also wanted to say how I enjoyed Lupin being brought down by Regulus – because he's one of the characters I hate the most – but compared to what Marcus did to Arcturus and Pollux, it's barely a blip on my radar.
1,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »