Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deus Ex Machina
rosemary62442 chapter 4 . 10/10
I always thought people like Orion or Walburga, Abracxas who attended Hogwarts together had known he was a half blood...Wasn't he already formed some kind of followers accroding to Slughorn's memory?
And I think you've made mistake writing about the year-1979-the elder Potters and Evans were murdered at the last chapter
rosemary62442 chapter 3 . 10/10
Wasn't Andromeda supposed to have light brown hair, unlike Bellatrix?
rosemary62442 chapter 3 . 10/10
Such a wonderful story so far, pity you made Dorea a mother of James...Though that would explain the story more easily, considering Walburga is his older brother's daughter
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 9/25
I enjoyed the story, though it got a bit wordy in places.
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 8/13
Thanks for a great read! Very nicely done.
majere4 chapter 23 . 8/12
I am so excited! You just keep pushing, and if you hadn't already met your crazy-high standards I'd be leery that you were overreaching.
Thanks for an incredible tale... Onward!
majere4 chapter 21 . 8/12
Another chapter rich in details and emotions, another that steps forward. I really enjoyed the smile that this one left on my face.
majere4 chapter 20 . 8/12
I am super happy to have found this story. It can be emotionally gut wrenching, but the forward progress, the steady march toward something better, makes it all worthwhile.
majere4 chapter 19 . 8/12
What. A. Rollercoaster!
I about burst out in tears at the sheer hopelessness, very easily imagined, and did burst out in laughter at Kreacher's comment.
Again, what a rollercoaster!
majere4 chapter 18 . 8/12
*shakes head sadly*
"Poor Harry" doesn't begin to cover this.

You have a gift with using details to convey emotion.
majere4 chapter 16 . 8/10
I have to admit, as borderline breakdown inducing as last chapter was, this left me with a smile on my face, practically dancing in my seat with anticipation.
majere4 chapter 15 . 8/10
Had me wiping away tears.
At work.
majere4 chapter 14 . 8/10
Absolutely stunning.
This chapter has actually been emotionally draining! Excellent writing.
majere4 chapter 11 . 8/10
This was stunning, brilliant really, it gives a lot of food for the future. And the past. And the dips and twists I'm sure your characters are going to inflict upon both from here on.
Kuman chapter 23 . 8/9
I came to this story after reading your Brandon SI story and I have to say that this story is pretty damn amazing! Mind blown doesn't even start on what I feel. You managed to mix two things I hate in stories and made it work like a charm. Time travel and involving the UK government in a Harry Potter fic. Absolutely spectacular!

Great characters. I always felt that Regulus Black is a severely underused and underappreciated character. It would have been more interesting to read a story about his path of redemption rather than the rubbish we got of creepy Snape "redeeming" himself because of his obsession.

If this what I'll expect from you in your ASOIF fics then I am looking forward to the rest of your work
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »