Reviews for Zumba Your Way into my Heart
roro213421 chapter 1 . 3/8
Beautiful i hope for an epilogue
Phantom4747 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
kimi-lee22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
From what Maka could feel from discreet twitches of her undeniably curious fingers, his well-sculpted biceps were firm and on fire, and though not too big or rippling, they suited him like badges on a boy scout. - This LINE is FANTASTIC!

You write so well hon! honest I love SoMa. You write it so well even in AU! Oh Psst this Bee.
CluainnFhada chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I avoided this a bunch of times because how good could a zumba AU be?

cookies chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Made my day.
ILOVETHEIDEAHONESTLYI-Yeesh, I'm gonna start rambling and I won't stop. But seriously, this was too awesome to put into words. I found myself chuckling every few seconds. Never stop writing :3
Poohbear chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loved it sooooo much! I need more right now haha and they have such chemistry!
Man I want a Soul in my life.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Type your review here...
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Woo, good job! I liked that. Very cute, and the way you had Maka and Soul first meet was pretty cool. Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading it. ;D Thunder
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I absolutely adored their banter! Excellent job, it really flowed very well. I think you were absolutely right to take full advantage of Zumba clothes.
BlueMockingJayBird chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I've decided, I want to take Zumba classes.. _
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
/crying because of feels/

mabello chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
i reallyloved this fic, it was very sexy! but i bey that it would be nice to have a second chapter rated M.
thtzwhatuthink chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I absolutely love the way this is written. It's beautiful vocabulary, ass-glances, man I didn't even know what to call that until I read this. I shoot ass-glances at my male friends all the time. Thank you, for creating this. _
BEN10SOULEATER chapter 1 . 1/15/2013