Reviews for A Parody of Soul Bonds
l4w chapter 1 . 5/5
I love the tequila comment
For some reason I think that this needs to start with Luna rather than Hermione?
Thanks
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28
Great story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
You should continue this. Expand it. Add more people to the Bond...
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/8
This was really good. It makes me wonder if this is similar to how the Borg first formed.

-Kai
twistyguru chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
…***…*groans*...

Okay, now I'm going to go Obliviate myself. This was HORRIBLE! Naturally, I added it to my favorites list. I'm torn between howling with laughter and vomiting in disgust. Argh.

I can totally see Hogwarts after assimilation. It's an image I'll take to my grave. I blame you.
HighValour chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I like Riddle's idea, bail and get drunk while letting the idiots try and stop the Bond.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I don't know if I should feel glad or jipped that there weren't any 007 jokes.
mirela.rat.7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
god that was a crazy story
i like it :))
mychakk chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Lol, that's a unique take on soul bond :D but my fav thing was Voldie sleeping with his pet snake, hugging it. Gosh, I think I'll need to draw it as it's such a silly image ;)
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I absolutely adore soul bond fics. They are my awful reading of choice, same reason I love awful movies like Meet the Feebles, Troll 2, etc.

This isn't as good as it doesn't directly make fun of soul bonds as existing in FF. However the concept is certainly amusing.
Starman800 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was cool.
BajaB chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was really funny. I don't know how I missed it before, since I love your stories. Going to have to go through them before incase I have just forgotten a few (old age and alcohol!).
madbrad chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Rather frightening, this.

To think I'd ever dislike a H/Hr soul bond! :-)
christinesangel100 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This made me burst out laughing whilst I was meant to be doing my homework. BORG! I love Star Trek. In fact, I am extremely obsessed with it, as I am with Harry Potter, and I did not expect that result when I started reading this oneshot.
Anyway, that is to say: I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. Thank you for writing it. :D