Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
feathered moon wings chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
God do I love this AU's of yours. They're fu***** glorious.
Sam was all like "The fu..? Where am I?
And the like, ROLF. Stupid pesant, next time you wont be so lucky.
XD So so so so so so SO GOOD.
I politely ask for more of your wonderful word. Inspirating (or whatever...)
But think of this... What if Sam had been at the middle of his shower or or or walking down some stairs. If the first, then he would be all naked and the boy like "Me eyes!" and Sam "Me body!". And if the second I can only asume he would've falled face first.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
"Brush your teeth?"
I had a Rise of the Guardians, "don't forget to floss!" moment. And then I imagined a world with both the Boy King and the Guardians coexisting, and Tooth finding out about this and becoming the asking of Hell's sole supporter amongst them because Sam understands the importance of proper dental hygiene.
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Okay, that was really great. I really love this AU.
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
So not what he expected!
hana chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
tehe love it!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Beckett was EXTREMELY lucky, even Dean would have likely given him a beat down just to drive the point home. Of course he lucked out and got puppy eyed Sam, the nicest King of Hell ever. I liked that you showed some of the darkness behind the earnest eyes when push comes to shove.
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
OK, I can't stop laughing here... I guess the Winchesters killed Crowley... how inconvenient XD

Maybe they can have Castiel pop in and give Sam a lift back home. Loved the story and I really loved the spooky little peek Sam gave Thomas of Hell... If that doesn't straighten the kid out, nothing will. Thanks for sharing.
catgrl106 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Omg, that was sooo marvelous! I had to stop reading for a minute right after Sam arrived, because I couldn't stop laughing! I would love it if you would post more stuff for this AU, I really like the idea!