Reviews for The better Redhead
smithkeylena chapter 5 . 3/4
I love this story so far, Please update
This is really good, hope you will update it :)
Everything'sGonnaBeAlright chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
I really would love it if you would update this story! It's really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
please update
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
mrs weasly is acting really bad
1DloverAKAReadingMonster chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Thats terrible! She cant make Hermione sleep on the couch shes dealt with rons idiocy since year 1! She cant just throw away that because someone other than Harry and Hermione are dealing with his idiocy!
Bookluver1999 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
This is great! I can't wait for more.
smithkeylena chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
I love this story for the laughter it brings. Harry however is very off character. He would always stand for her. They are closer then him and Ron. Please post more. I really hope you put more about the older brothers and maybe make them protective of Hermonie.
LadyMagic96 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Pleeeeaaaaseeee Update Soon? :D I Love This Story!
Wizardgirl13 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Please update soon! Gosh you wrote lavenders part good! It makes me wanna just punch that smile off both her and rons face! But wouldn't have have yelled at Ron for snogging lav like that?
Annalisa Harris chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Make another chapter please pllllleeeeaaaasssseee u r so good writing
Hanable-13 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Mrs. Weasley isnt being mean.. shes just sort of clueless and stressed, thought i dont think shed of made hermione move. why should lavender, a new commer, sleep with ginny? makes no sense to me. lavenders a whore who needs to get punched in the mouth, probably by hermione. and rons only thinking with his man bits and will likely realize jsut how bad he screwed up soon enough. probably when lavender tries to bed one of his brothers.

H }:)
llamacheese chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I love it
No Wonderland chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Love it! What year are they (Hermione's year) supposed to be in?
Lynn chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
This is soo amazing! Please keep them coming! I love this!