Reviews for From Planet Earth to Middle Earth
Minionloverforever chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Yeah, I liked the chapter, thank you for answering :3, and I am happy that there will be a boy :3, of course the fellowship exist of men but you didn't mean them ? Did you ? Anyways it is a cool idea that they were summoned and a got explenation.
Again I am exited about the next chapter :D
Sorry for any mistakes
Minionloverforever chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I have to say I miss Jeffrey in the new chapter, it is refreshing to have a boy in the group. But I like it that you're redoing it, youre writing style is definetly better. I really like it and I'm exited about the next chapter. And I hope there will be slashs :3.
Continue :D
Sorry for any mistakes
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
OMG! tell me, just in between us, they have made a big mistake, havn't they?
Allyn120 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I love it! Cierra, you are doing such a great job!:) It's really funny! And what is amnisea? You said it in like chapter 3... But anyways it's awesome! I can't wait to read the rest!:) oh this is Lexie!:)
OphyBoing chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Yay! You saved Boromir :) It annoys me when self-insert fics kill him off :P
Yuki Suou chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
A BIG thank you for saving Boromir...
Ive always wanted to do that :)
TolkienGirl052 chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Ak, dude! Boromir's death was like, the pivotal moment in the first movie. Favoriting but not reading the next one. Sorry, but there are some things better left untouched.
Eiliime chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
This really is a very good story, it does not start from the beginning as the French history generally but not finished the same. I have a lot.
bonne continuation :D
Eiliime chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I am French and this is the first time I read a story written in English and I love your story even though there are passing that I do not understand.
I will continue to read the rest of the story.

Merci pour cette jolie histoire :D
FlameOfUdun chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Uh oh... Yay! Tosha's an elf! Does she get all the awesomeness that applies?
themockingjayxx chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Really loved it ;) xx
Original Heartless chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
WOOOHOOO! One does not simply save Boromir without lasting consequences to the it good or ill. Cant wait for nxt book!:]
A Word Smithy chapter 6 . 1/21/2013