Reviews for The Unexpected Journey of Two Cousins
MissAliceLovely chapter 11 . 1/26
Please update soon! I love it!
gaaraslover13 chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Will you be updating again soon?
RoxanneRay chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
I can at least speak for myself when I say I understand. I'm writing a story as well and I'm sure I'm driving my readers insane by not updating. I usually update quickly, but I've been distracted! I love your story! The last part with Kili and Fili made me laugh. I enjoy them very much! Keep writing!
Dhalmi93 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Please update soooon I cant wait to read them!
VampWolf92 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
sweet
AnneDance1711 chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
How cute! I'm always thrilled with scenes which have to do with "touch Thorins beard" :)) I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Dulinneth Elennaur chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Azog the Defiler is a Gunndabad orc.
Guest22 chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
This was a really sweet chapter. I just found your story tonight and I love it! I really hope you keep writing. You have a very promising story line and you are quite the talented writer.
Chittsu chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Hahaha she finds Thorin fasinating he is indeed awesome. I like the story and hope you will continue it))
Dream-Catcher45 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
This story is so amazing. I read the whole thing in one sitting! This is probably one of the best hobbit fics I have read, and I have read a lot of them! I can't stop smiling from the last chapter! How often do you update? I seriously need another update haha! But anyway, I LOVE your style of writing! It's so unique. And your story is so original and perfect. Well, thank you for this amazing story and I hope to see an update soon! :D keep up the awesome work! :)
ShortNinja13 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Really liked this chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update again soon!
Cerulean89 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
awww nice chapter please update soon
wolviegurl chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
totally amazing, please update again soon.
Just4Me chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
That seemed like such an intimate moment when Annora touched Thorin's beard. And it's so cute having her compare him to a nervous stray dog. They're progressing nicely.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
I love this update soon!