Reviews for you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was great. I really like the sections that you chose to write about; I think they work really well together. Some of it seems a little AU (I thought Newt was one of the first Gladers, so - if that's the case - he wouldn't have arrived in the box - but it was all really well written and so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. Especially when Newt forgot Alby's name, but was trying so hard to remember. The only thing I would recommend would be to use capital letters.
Ally chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Great story. Is the title from Medicine by daughter?
ElectricSilence chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is my favorite Maze Runner fanfic for so many reasons. The way it's written definitely adds to the feeling of the story and I really enjoy your style. It's very simply written, but with much detail below the surface. Also, I really appreciate how much both Newt and Alby are in character, which is rare in a fiction with a non-cannon pairing, especially in a fandom with so little fanfiction.
I found this a few days ago and I have re-read it so many times, it's really beautiful, thank you so much for posting it.
I really hope you write more for TMR, this was lovely!
Just out of curiosity, the title and description reference the song Medicine by Daughter, right? I love that song :)
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
So sad! ;( That was the sweetest thing though...
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
this is the cutest thing ever i swear to god
catlea xmas chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
omg this is so good, especially the last drabbles, i cried my eyes out
MustangRider2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
AWWW this was the sweetest thing ever! :'D
suddzero chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was fabulous. There's just...no words. I cant explain how much I love this. Nalby is my OTP and the ending. It was just...fuck I'm startin to friggin cry. I loved this.
giarc.g chapter 1 . 1/11/2013